THP Albatross Club Is Live

Yeah, it doesn't take long. And then you include the free shipping, on top of the Pukka hat (which you also get free shipping on, lol), so were pretty much being paid to be members.

This is so true.

Even without the perks, I really am glad that I have become an AC member just so I can support THP, my second family!

Agree'd.

Got my hat in yesterday. Ready to wear it out this weekend!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Got my hat in yesterday. Ready to wear it out this weekend!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Awesome! you should take a picture of you with it in the french quarter and post it on the albatross hat sighting thread lol, welcome to the albatross club, it's better on the dark side!

was just looking through the 2 different 2013 THP outing threads and thought it was pretty cool that almost everyone who has commented and is already showing interest is part of the Albatross Club. I bet JB and GG really appreciate that.

My Albatross Club hat is pretty much the only one that I want to wear while playing now.

I've only joined this site about a week ago, but I have gotten so much from it already I had to support THP!

I've only joined this site about a week ago, but I have gotten so much from it already I had to support THP!

that's awesome of you Ninja!

That's great! It's a great place, that's for sure.

Question - I'm already in, but don't know if it's a yearly subscription (which is fine) or a one-time-only subscription. I glanced back at the 1st post and the browser page about it but didn't see the answer...

I assumed it was a yearly kinda thing, based on the '12 in the Club tag

Yearly I believe. That is why the banner says '12 albatross club

Got my hat in the mail earlier this week, and wow. Quality made hat right there, and it looks great in person (plus the lime green matches the slime color on my 360 ATV's...win!)

Got my hat in the mail earlier this week, and wow. Quality made hat right there, and it looks great in person (plus the lime green matches the slime color on my 360 ATV's...win!)

I've got an all white Ashworth polo I don't like wearing because I don't have a hat that goes with it well. In fact, the only hat I have that isn't white is my Titleist Red Sox hat and it doesn't really look good with it. All that's about to change!

With all the new people that having been introducing themselves to the site over the past week just wanted to expose them to the Albatross Club. If you haven't clicked on the Albatross tab up top, please do so and read up about becoming a member. For the price of a dozen golf balls, you can become a member and easily get that money back on savings and offers throughout the year (not to mention the THP Pukka hat right off the bat!)

What you wating for!!!

With all the new people that having been introducing themselves to the site over the past week just wanted to expose them to the Albatross Club. If you haven't clicked on the Albatross tab up top, please do so and read up about becoming a member. For the price of a dozen golf balls, you can become a member and easily get that money back on savings and offers throughout the year (not to mention the THP Pukka hat right off the bat!)

What you wating for!!!

Nate, that's an excellent PSA. For any of those who will be enjoying the RangeFinder spots should join as well if you haven't already.

Well, this is a sad day indeed. I lost my AC hat. I must have left it in the cart last round and no one turned it in. Wondering if I can buy a new one...

Well, this is a sad day indeed. I lost my AC hat. I must have left it in the cart last round and no one turned it in. Wondering if I can buy a new one...

Unfortunately we do not sell them separately as they are part of the AC membership. Send a PM to GG to see if she has any other ideas outside of signing up again.

Oh, Party Foul, dude! That sucks. Well, there is a bright side to this. Maybe the person that found it will get curious by the hat, and come to the site and become a PAYING member of the Alby Club. Gotta look for the silver linings, bro! LOL.

Oh, Party Foul, dude! That sucks. Well, there is a bright side to this. Maybe the person that found it will get curious by the hat, and come to the site and become a PAYING member of the Alby Club. Gotta look for the silver linings, bro! LOL.
Not in this case...:angry:

I've got an extra one in my office, PM me your address and it's yours!

A quick little story: I had tossed by AC hat in the back seat of my car along with my workout bag. Well the other night I pulled the bag and it must have dragged the AC hat out of the car as well, although I didn't notice it. The next morning I walked to my car and one of my neighbors had put my AC hat on top of my car! How cool is that?

A quick little story: I had tossed by AC hat in the back seat of my car along with my workout bag. Well the other night I pulled the bag and it must have dragged the AC hat out of the car as well, although I didn't notice it. The next morning I walked to my car and one of my neighbors had put my AC hat on top of my car! How cool is that?

Your lucky day! Glad you got it back. :)

Back