THP Albatross Club Is Live

I love your avatar pic, Janitor4U. I want to hit some balls on there.

I love your avatar pic, Janitor4U. I want to hit some balls on there.

It was awesome...I had lined up my driver on the tee shot and just nailed it pure, was heading towards the aft end and new it was going to be a good 350'r+ drive. To my surprise the 55 Cal popped up and ruined it for me. In other words..I would too!

I'm in I joined today!

All these people joining, I might not feel quite as special anymore. But that's something I'll be happy to live with. Great to see so many people joining up so quick. Just goes to show what happens when you have such a great site with such great people.

All these people joining, I might not feel quite as special anymore. But that's something I'll be happy to live with. Great to see so many people joining up so quick. Just goes to show what happens when you have such a great site with such great people.

The more members supporting, the more special events that can occur! The albatross club is special regardless of how many people join IMHO

This is the type of club where it's not about feeling special though, it's about supporting a place that we all enjoy and have as a common place to talk about the sport we all enjoy. It's sort of a, "more the merrier" type of group as opposed to an elite group.

The hat has started to bring out my dark side...

Are you Tapatalking to me?

Nice...

Got my hat today!!! Thanks THP!!!

Just wanted to say that my hat is awesome. I've sported it a number of times on the course. I always get comments on it all the time. It's a great hat to boot to. It's deceptively light which makes it a regular in my rotation.

I have had my hat for a week or so and it is great. So lightweight and comfortable, I was worried about the Velcro BC I usually get Flex Fit.

Sent from my TF101 with Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0

Has anyone tried washing there hat? What do I do if it gets dirty??? I'm worried. Lol

Has anyone tried washing there hat? What do I do if it gets dirty??? I'm worried. Lol

I rinsed mine with cold water and it looks perfectly clean.

I put my hat in the dish washer (empty and no soap) and ran it through a normal hot water cycle. Then I put it on my head wet. This seemed to cure the issue of the mesh kind of sticking out too far on the sides. Not sure who, but someone told me this trick during the THP outing. It works like a dream.

Thanks guys! You didn't have any trouble with it shrinking?

I put my hat in the dish washer (empty and no soap) and ran it through a normal hot water cycle. Then I put it on my head wet. This seemed to cure the issue of the mesh kind of sticking out too far on the sides. Not sure who, but someone told me this trick during the THP outing. It works like a dream.

Put a cereal bowl in it when you load it in the dishwasher - holds its shape great.

Thats what I do with my hats, it always gets them to fit perfectly. There is a good chance I told you this in the villa, but cant remember?

Haha nothing like drunken hat care talk

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I guess the hot water will make them shrink just enough to fit your head perfectly?

I guess the hot water will make them shrink just enough to fit your head perfectly?
Yeah. What I do is run it through the dish cycle without soap, let it run the entire cycle. When it's done, take it out and dry it/soak up the water, then wear it wet for a while. It will dry and form to your head quite well.

Yeah. What I do is run it through the dish cycle without soap, let it run the entire cycle. When it's done, take it out and dry it/soak up the water, then wear it wet for a while. It will dry and form to your head quite well.

I aways use to do this with my flex fitted hats. Though just wore them in the shower. Little odd, but it works well. Never tried it with a non-flex fitted cap before. I would assume it's the same sort of deal.

Thanks! I got a few hats while I was in Arizona I need to try this on as well.

This is clutch ddxu! i need to shrink mine

Yeehaw, the albatross club!

7155457041_4750f5f8de.jpg

Back