THP Albatross Club Is Live

became a proud member of the Albatross club today. The hat while nice was not important to me (my lovely wife thinks I already have way to many hats), and my budget for new equipment is quite limited.

But after reading that the travel plans of the THP Tour Van is partially funded by the Albatross Club - I knew I had to join.

I am so looking forward to the September event in AC and if my joining the club allows the Tour Van to travel a few more miles -then it is a good deal!!

Thanks for all the latest members. You guys rock and as long as you keep supporting us, we will work our tails off to make sure we support you.

I found my hat! Or, rather, Calan found my hat! He cleaned out the truck and it was there, along with my Sligo Visor and leather Walkabout Hat.

Shows just how much wear the AC hats are getting if people are losing them! I've never really worn a hat, but I find myself repping the AC everywhere in this hat. I've not worn it on the course yet!

Thanks for all the recent memberships guys. This weekend was the 1st time someone came up and asked me about my hat. It was kind of nice.

I wish I could wear hats. I tried wearing mine right after I got it but after ten minutes I had a headache so I'm hatless once more. Maybe I adjust them too tight.

Not sure if I've posted in here or not, so: got my hat a couple weeks ago and have worn it exclusively the past 3 rounds I've played. Excellent hat and proud to be a member. I haven't had anyone ask about it yet except my dad who is my weekly playing partner, but I look forward to talking about the group!

Tappin' on my Thunderbolt

With all the new members I'm sure are coming in from the Open contest, thoughts I'd give this a bump!!

Come on in and help out, the AC is a great way to give back to the THP community. It really does help everyone out, plus there's some nice perks, including first dibs in FF 2012!!!

Reactions: JB
With all the new members I'm sure are coming in from the Open contest, thoughts I'd give this a bump!!

Come on in and help out, the AC is a great way to give back to the THP community. It really does help everyone out, plus there's some nice perks, including first dibs in FF 2012!!!
I have Icy to thank for my 2nd AC hat (stupid me lost my first one) and i've worn it like it's going out of style (it never will), even got rained on last week and it got a great wash in the process!

Got home for lunch and my hat was there, the first thing that came to mind was "wow that got here quick" my second thought was, "write that thing looks really heavy" then i read about it and then thought "well maybe it'll absorb all my sweat, i hope it fits my fat head, 102 degrees, thus thing will get a good test"thanks again thp, hat looks amazing.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

I posted this in the Bridgestone Staffers ready for battle thread, but it was suggested I post it here as well so here is a copypasta of that post:

I am usually more of a lurker, but this demanded comment. That is entirely too amazing for words! What a great experience for the Bridgestone staffers. Now if you will excuse me I'm off to join the Albatross club. Anyplace that provides the level of information and camaraderie that THP does and also manages to pull off epic events like The Outing and The Morgan cup deserves no less. I am ashamed I didn't do this sooner :embarrassed: Way to go Bridgestone, THP, and Morgan Cup Staffers!

I posted this in the Bridgestone Staffers ready for battle thread, but it was suggested I post it here as well so here is a copypasta of that post:

I am usually more of a lurker, but this demanded comment. That is entirely too amazing for words! What a great experience for the Bridgestone staffers. Now if you will excuse me I'm off to join the Albatross club. Anyplace that provides the level of information and camaraderie that THP does and also manages to pull off epic events like The Outing and The Morgan cup deserves no less. I am ashamed I didn't do this sooner :embarrassed: Way to go Bridgestone, THP, and Morgan Cup Staffers!

bonner raised the bar so who can meet it or beat it. It's cool to see a new member jump on the wagon so soon. Great job bonner :clapp:

Pleased to make my first post here after joining the Albatross Club. Ive been hanging around reading the forums for a long time and realized I needed to give a little love ($) to the most informative golf site on the web. Well done THP.

-Bubba

Pleased to make my first post here after joining the Albatross Club. Ive been hanging around reading the forums for a long time and realized I needed to give a little love ($) to the most informative golf site on the web. Well done THP.

-Bubba

Dang! Bubba don't mess around:bulgy-eyes:!!! I think you just set a record good buddy :clapp:

Love seeing all the new Albatross club banners going up.

Same here. I'm not sure what goes along with the membership or what things like the open and Morgan cup are all about, but I have been reading this site for sometime before joining and felt the same way...with all the information here I felt like the contribution was deserved.

Same here. I'm not sure what goes along with the membership or what things like the open and Morgan cup are all about, but I have been reading this site for sometime before joining and felt the same way...with all the information here I felt like the contribution was deserved.

Here is a link with info on the Morgan Cup: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=15122

I am lucky enough to be a part of what is basically the ultimate amateur golf event and a once and a lifetime opportunity for myself and 23 other lucky people who were selected to play in this event.

-Bubba

Dang! Bubba don't mess around:bulgy-eyes:!!! I think you just set a record good buddy :clapp:

I agree with O G. Right out of the gate! Good on you, Bubba.

Here is a link with info on the Morgan Cup: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=15122

I am lucky enough to be a part of what is basically the ultimate amateur golf event and a once and a lifetime opportunity for myself and 23 other lucky people who were selected to play in this event.

Wow. Very cool! Congrats on the selection! Both of those courses are a lot of fun, you will truly enjoy them.

Wow. Very cool! Congrats on the selection! Both of those courses are a lot of fun, you will truly enjoy them.

Thanks. It sure is getting close now and it hard to think about anything else at the moment.

Great to see some more Albatross Club members, jumping straight in! Nice move guys!

I just wanted to say again, my Albatross hat is by far my favorite. I wear it all the time. It's awesome seeing more THPer's getting involved with this!

We appreciate all the signups guys. You have no idea how much it means to us. A couple of things that we have added to Albatross Club members that were not originally outlined but deserved are as follows.

Free Shipping of all Contest prizes and testing
Early signups of all THP Events
Early signups of games such as Fantasy Footbal
Club Demo requests for THP Events
SWAG at THP Tour Van Stops

We appreciate all the signups guys. You have no idea how much it means to us. A couple of things that we have added to Albatross Club members that were not originally outlined but deserved are as follows.

Free Shipping of all Contest prizes and testing
Early signups of all THP Events
Early signups of games such as Fantasy Footbal
Club Demo requests for THP Events
SWAG at THP Tour Van Stops

keeps getting better and better....

Back