THP Custom Beanie - On Sale Now

Of course. Wouldn't want to get in to trouble.
Your the best. And you wouldn't be in trouble you would just have yours stolen a lot ;)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Got mine too! These are needed in frigid Michigan!

Got one! This will be my first golf beanie. Been wearing my UPS ones in the cold.

Ordered mine. I am definitely going to need it soon.

Oh crap...

Whew!!! Darn meetings almost made me miss out on this...

These hit the THP Store just now. They have been ordered and will be arriving very soon and those that get in with the order will have them shipped as soon as they arrive.

This is a limited edition item and will be allowing a maximum of 2 per person (or 1 of course).
The cost is $22 and Albatross Club Discount can be used.
They will NOT last long and by not long I mean it could be minutes/hours (hence the reason we told everybody exact time in the other thread).

There is a chance a different model comes back in the store soon, but due to the cost/minimum/inventory, these should go very fast for the 1st ever version.

IMG_1628.jpg

The real question is how FAST can they get here :D Order on the way!!...edit: Make that order Placed!

I hope these are still available when I get home at 3....

hate that when trying to pay using PayPal on mobile doesn't work with the THP store. it's the only place it does it too...

Less than 20 remain.

lol Winchell picked a bad day to let his phone die while he was sleeping

Nice to see these going fast. Hopefully they come back in black sometime in the future.

Got one. Thanks, I think it looks great!!

Thank you PhillyV for calling me and waking me up. Got one on the way!

So freaking excited about these its silly.

Got my order in because it does get cold in the desert.

Crap, I am sitting in dentists chair bout to get order on. Hope there are some when I am done.

Glad I got mine ordered!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered. Thought I missed out for a second.

My man Bullfrog came through HUGE for me and I'll be able to own one of these beauties.

Thank you so much dude and so happy I won't miss out!

My man Bullfrog came through HUGE for me and I'll be able to own one of these beauties.

Thank you so much dude and so happy I won't miss out!

Bullfrog is an awesome guy, glad you were able to get one.

Decent chance this is needed in Alabama next month.

#WeatherTalk

Crap, I am sitting in dentists chair bout to get order on. Hope there are some when I am done.
I ended up ordering two of these if you don't get one contact me I'll sell you my spare

Only about a dozen remaining.

Back