THP Event Coming To San Diego

Nate,ypu heard of #theking, little event that has a certain Harry and Chad from......Callaway

Something you don't need to win a contest for.

When you have hundreds of people vying for a THP Event that is this spectacular, its very hard to select who should come.
However being that the contests are random for our Albatross Club Members for this event, anybody has the same shot.

So yes I think it will involve Callaway, maybe XR drivers and I would predict the rounds will be played at la costa. Might be a crown involved too. Just making wild guesses though :)

A dinner to remember.
SWAG that is very cool.
And so much more.

A dinner to remember.
SWAG that is very cool.
And so much more.

Wait, What? There's more to this than #ImWithChad

Something you don't need to win a contest for.

If you think we have enough active members to justify an invitational I have some ocean front property in Yuma to sell you.

How many golfers do you need to host a small THP event in San Diego?

How many golfers do you need to host a small THP event in San Diego?

Being that we have multiple this year heading to SoCal, I think that will be enough.
2 in TheKing and TheGrandaddy and 2 yet to be announced.

Wait, did I just say that out loud.

As far as an Invitational, the numbers are just not there and we love to spread around to many different parts of the country. This is the year the west coast can shine with 4 events coming however.

Well that was a bomb dropped.

I just had to refresh that twice.
#MyEyesAtentPlayingTricks

Being that we have multiple this year heading to SoCal, I think that will be enough.

As far as an Invitational, the numbers are just not there and we love to spread around to many different parts of the country. This is the year the west coast can shine with 4 events coming however.
Way to drop the mic JB.

Been to San Diego once and fell in love with the place. Would love to move there in the future, but before that happens I need to play some golf out there first.

That is phenomenal. Thank you.

Been to San Diego once and fell in love with the place. Would love to move there in the future, but before that happens I need to play some golf out there first.

And consult the California tax code, ouch!

So I was RIGHT when I asked can't wait to hear more on the CA event in my earlier post!!! Lots of west coast love this year from THP.

And I feel a flicker of hope renewed that I'll make it to a THP event this year.

Hoping one of the 2 new ones is a Regional Rivalry event so we can finally put to bed whether the West Coast can step up to the plate and show THP we can be a force.

Fingers crossed it will be between March 12-15 when I am there.

Bam! This is a big deal announcement. Step up, fellow Westerners!

That is huge for west coasters! 4 events is major (including at least 2 of 3 in the #MajorSeries)!

This a very generous gesture on the part of thp.

Four west coast events?
Sign me up!
And #RegionalRivalry out here would be fun - if we could field a (small) team from AZ that Fupresti wouldn't bail on, that is….
#NoFreeAgents

Back