THP Event Coming To San Diego

JB stikes again. another teaser

Any idea on the month this is in JB? Flights to North America are on sale at the moment.

Any idea on the month this is in JB? Flights to North America are on sale at the moment.
Man, I surely hope some of y'all Kiwis can make the trip.

Very exciting stuff !!!!

Sub'd!

Man, I surely hope some of y'all Kiwis can make the trip.

I not going to lie but it is expensive to get to the US and now our son is over 12 he becomes an adult fare. This would be a lifetime trip with the kids to Disneyland and other places and I would SO love to make a THP event and meet some of you good people. All depends on the dates of course.

Just subscribed to this thread (even though I don't know what that does lol).

JB any more info on this? Or is this the king event? We can get to LA and back for $4400 at the moment which is the cheapest ive ever seen it, depending on the month of course.

One place I'd love to participate in a THP event. Golf + Craft beer=Happiness!

This thread needs a long overdue banana dance and a Bumpity Bump! :banana:

interesting...

interesting...

This thread needs a long overdue banana dance and a Bumpity Bump! :banana:
You guys can look for the thread on the king coming to la Costa. If that doesn't get people excited I don't know what will.
Great course
Great food
Competition
Equipment involved for each person.

You guys can look for the thread on the king coming to la Costa. If that doesn't get people excited I don't know what will.
Great course
Great food
Competition

JB- You said in another thread at least 2 events in California were scheduled... If this thread is directly related to #TheKing then what's the other? Would it be #TheGrandDaddy?

Great course
Great food
Competition
West Coast event will have much attention from us AZ people....and others, I am sure!

THP in San Diego. Yikes!! This could get ugly!!!

THP in San Diego. Yikes!! This could get ugly!!!

I could think of a number of words to describe this, but ugly would not be one of them. LOL But, I know what you meant bro. HaHa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think when the details come out...people will be trying to make this their vacation. It's that good.

I've never been to California... Why not make my first time a THP event!

I have not given up on this event....still a hard ponder.

I'm being serious....it's on the radar!!

So what you guys thinking it will be?? Callaway Golf be there? Someone else based in that area? Thoughts?

I'm being serious....it's on the radar!!

So what you guys thinking it will be?? Callaway Golf be there? Someone else based in that area? Thoughts?

Pretty sure this was the teaser for #TheKing at La Costa.

So yes I think it will involve Callaway, maybe XR drivers and I would predict the rounds will be played at la costa. Might be a crown involved too. Just making wild guesses though :)

Ok, ok....I get it!!! Sounds awesome! Let me finish waking up and finishing my V8!

Back