THP Fantasy Football Week 1 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't suck because he's on my team. What's going to suck is when you realize you have to give up your whole team for Fitz because you don't have a QB.

I'm not trading you anything. I'm not trading anyone at all. I'm going all the way with my squad dude.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Big fumble by Mendenhall. The Steelers look like the Colts.

Stupid ray rice is beating my team by himself.

He's having a monster game.

So is mat forte. Something like 90 receiving yards and a td already. That's huge in ppr

Matt Forte rules and Ray Rice still blows.

So is mat forte. Something like 90 receiving yards and a td already. That's huge in ppr

I don't have either of them. Dude, how much are the Steelers sucking.

I don't have either of them. Dude, how much are the Steelers sucking.

TMex only responds to BBM bro. Looks like I should have started Fitz as he keeps throwing TDs. No way Romo throws 4 TDs against the jets.

TMex only responds to BBM bro. Looks like I should have started Fitz as he keeps throwing TDs. No way Romo throws 4 TDs against the jets.

Oh well. I didn't think KC would suck so bad.

Lol @ bbm response.

My running backs suck! That is all!

Hey Original Equipmemt Manufacturer Kevin.

I love google chatters jealousy.

I love google chatters jealousy.

The G Chat vs BBM argument is hilarious.

BBM wins every time. Even apples new imessage can't compare.

No jealousy here. Looking forward the the utter collapse of my FF squad.

Wow! The Steelers really suck. The Panthers could beat them.

The G Chat vs BBM argument is hilarious.

BBM wins every time. Even apples new imessage can't compare.

Uh Blackberry has nothing to be jealous of and since when have you used imessage? That's like being jealous of the Panthers.

Uh Blackberry has nothing to be jealous of and since when have you used imessage? That's like being jealous of the Panthers.

Leave the Panthers out of your dork talk.

Uh Blackberry has nothing to be jealous of and since when have you used imessage? That's like being jealous of Romo's belly putter.

Fee Fie Foe Fifeed.

Leave the Panthers out of your dork talk.

Oh yeah forgot you don't like dude stuff.

In my league with all of my college buddies, I had the #1 pick overall. It's a keeper league, and I could have kept Ray Rice but had to give up the #1 overall pick. I chose to keep Legarrette Blount instead (5th round pick to give up), and took Chris Johnson with the #1 overall pick (Adrian Peterson was kept by another guy). That is looking like a terrible decision by me at the moment, especially because I'm playing the guy that took Rice with the #2 overall pick!

This Ravens D wont stop, making life very hard on me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back