THP Fantasy Football Week 1 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here it is boys and girls. The week 1 thread for THP Fantasy Football Leagues. We have three leagues this year and it should be a lot of fun each week. One request we have is that these threads stay about THP leagues. If someone wants to talk about their regular leagues, by all means start a thread on it, but lets keep this one to the 3 leagues happening on these boards.

The season kicks off Thursday, so make sure you have your lineups turned in as necessary.

Good luck everybody.

Interesting trade today!!

I thought it was a pretty good trade. One guy picked up a better WR and the other one got a better RB.

I really wish there was football on today, I can't wait for next Thursday!!

JB's Nuts gets to destroy Mulva, again! Woo hoo!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Thursday can't come fast enough!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I thought it was a good trade as well. I don't know what to think about my team yet. I think I need a few weeks for this to shake out:blob::blob:

Who traded what?

I thought it was a good trade as well. I don't know what to think about my team yet. I think I need a few weeks for this to shake out:blob::blob:

I feel the same way. I want to see how my guys perform and figure out where my strengths and weaknesses are. Ugh, I just read that the Ari is looking at Chester Taylor, I do not like that!

Who traded what?

ONET traded LaDainian Tomlinson, NYJ to SOJ
ONET traded Derrick Mason, NYJ to SOJ
SOJ traded Jonathan Stewart, Car to ONET
SOJ traded James Starks, GB to ONET

Thanks Mulva. Seems like a fair trade to me too.

You ready to get beat by Cam Newton.

I can't wait for Thurday!!! I got Tadashi in the first week, and he is going down!!

I'm ready to make Cam Newton & JB's nuts my b*tch. :smile:

Awesome smack talk. I hope you've got your boy toy around this week to help you with your lineup. I'm bringing the pain this week. Hell, I might even start some scrubs to give you a chance.

I'm sorry but coming from you GG, the second part of that post almost made me spit mountain dew all over my monitor :laughing:

I'm sorry but coming from you GG, the second part of that post almost made me spit mountain dew all over my monitor :laughing:

I'm sure JB's nuts are already her b*tch.

Awesome smack talk. I hope you've got your boy toy around this week to help you with your lineup. I'm bringing the pain this week. Hell, I might even start some scrubs to give you a chance.

Says the guy that called me for advice on the draft.

All I can say is OK GG. :D

Come on Thursday!!!!! I need to see where my invasion will begin this week!!!!

Says the guy that called me for advice on the draft.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

I have better luck getting FF advice from Ellie than I do from him. Every time I ask he says "I don't know." He won't help me at all!

I'm playing a team with Romo in the name, but doesnt have a single Cowboy on the roster? Must have drafted with his head and not his heart :chicken:

I have better luck getting FF advice from Ellie than I do from him. Every time I ask he says "I don't know." He won't help me at all!

I just hope both our teams break 100. That's respectable. You can ask me for any advice concerning your team :p

I'm playing a team with Romo in the name, but doesnt have a single Cowboy on the roster? Must have drafted with his head and not his heart :chicken:

LOL that's really funny.

I just hope both our teams break 100. That's respectable. You can ask me for any advice concerning your team :p

I hope both our teams break 100 too. It's going to be a great opening week of football. :smile:

My opening records have not been very good in the past, I believe I was 0-3 at the beginning last year so if my team breaks 100 I will be happy.

can't wait to see how my team stacks up this week. never played in a 16 team league before gonna be a blast though.

If Arian Foster misses week 1 or is too ineffective I'm doooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmed.

If he plays and is effective Huskair POWER will have to be renamed Huskair power as he goes 0-1.

Y'all are talking about winning. I'm just trying to contend first week haha

JB's Nuts gets to destroy Mulva, again! Woo hoo!

This sequence makes me LOL. :D

I think I got Stock Stiff this week so OEM's team is going down. He's going down so hard that he'll end up being Stock Ladies Flex after I'm done with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back