THP Fantasy Football Week 11 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap, I can't help but wonder if I should bench Frank Gore this week?

problem is that they have clinched a playoff birth. so, I think its a risky start

luckily you have his handcuff

Yeah, but still, having Gore over the next 4 weeks isn't really all that good.

It's amusing to me that both Michael Vick and Cam Newton are on their 3rd teams of the year in League 1. Vick, I can understand it, but not so much on Newton.

I wanted to see if anyone else feels this same way, but I feel totally uncommitted to my entire lineup, I usually have a few people that I don't want to trade away, but I've done that multiple times this year and didn't think twice. I'm almost thinking I might not end up with too many people from my originally drafted team. Anyone else feel that way or see their roster turned upside down from start to finish?

That Cam/Vick trade was interesting

Cutler isnt worse than Mccoy....hahaha

FF point wise he is! Avg McCoy: 12.1 Cutler 11.8. I may not be up on the new math, but I am pretty sure that is worse. Hahaha

Give him to me, then you don't have to wonder anymore.

FF point wise he is! Avg McCoy: 12.1 Cutler 11.8. I may not be up on the new math, but I am pretty sure that is worse. Hahaha

Give him to me, then you don't have to wonder anymore.

Lol you and your averages! Definitely not equals. Cutler is a man among boys but McCoy is a FF stud.

Lol you and your averages! Definitely not equals. Cutler is a man among boys but McCoy is a FF stud.

I am not saying either is good. They actually are both sucking a$$ this year, but it would take a bit more than that to pry AP away from me.

That Cam/Vick trade was interesting

I think it's a good trade for One-T. I'm not sure what OEM really gets out of it in the end, esp if Vick misses time. If Vick doesn't play this week OEM goes from having Newton at QB to Alex Smith.

I think it's a good trade for One-T. I'm not sure what OEM really gets out of it in the end, esp if Vick misses time. If Vick doesn't play this week OEM goes from having Newton at QB to Alex Smith.

But Honestly, Alex Smith is consistent. Vick may not play but having Alex isnt a bad thing this week. Who do they play?

Cam has outscored Vick and been far more consistent all year. Then you take into account the activity with Vick being hurt and missing time.

But Honestly, Alex Smith is consistent. Vick may not play but having Alex isnt a bad thing this week. Who do they play?

Who would you rather have starting Cam, injured Vick, or Alex Smith? Cam has yet to have a single digit week

Cam has outscored Vick and been far more consistent all year. Then you take into account the activity with Vick being hurt and missing time.

right, I honestly think Cam is a stud. But, I also think Carolina sucks. I dont know whats up with Vick right now. but, I would never put it past him to go off. its just broken ribs...look what Antonio Romo did with Broken ribs

Who would you rather have starting Cam, injured Vick, or Alex Smith? Cam has yet to have a single digit week

Who is Alex Smith playing? Cam is great but i don't see it keeping up all year.

I wouldn't read too much into it.

Tapatalked from my iPhone 4

Who is Alex Smith playing? Cam is great but i don't see it keeping up all year.

The Arizona Marcawesomes.

right, I honestly think Cam is a stud. But, I also think Carolina sucks. I dont know whats up with Vick right now. but, I would never put it past him to go off. its just broken ribs...look what Antonio Romo did with Broken ribs

and punctured lung....just sayin

The Arizona Marcawesomes.

They rock

Dear yorkem,

please check your pm's.

Story off RotoWorld is that Vick can barely walk due to the rib injury. Cam's last performance must have really scared him otherwise why would you trade for someone in that situation?

Story off RotoWorld is that Vick can barely walk due to the rib injury. Cam's last performance must have really scared him otherwise why would you trade for someone in that situation?

Vick for the spoiler roll when he comes back and because I hoard QB's. I have two others I can start.

To: Ben There, Raped That (BTRT) - Anthony Mattia
BTRT traded Chris Ogbonnaya, Cle RB to Nuts
BTRT traded Adrian Peterson, Min RB to Nuts
BTRT traded Kellen Winslow, TB TE to Nuts
POW! traded Frank Gore, SF RB to Raped That
POW! traded Fred Davis, Wsh TE to Raped That
POW! traded Darren McFadden, Oak RB to Raped That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back