THP Fantasy Football Week 11 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought about it, but I didnt think giving you Miles Austin for Wes Welker was fair

It depends on who you ask. Injured star for a guy that has outperformed him just about every week? Deja Vu?

Maybe Peyton Manning is available then. That would make a good fit.

Tell 'em it's a KEEPER LEAGUE!!!!!!!

It depends on who you ask. Injured star for a guy that has outperformed him just about every week? Deja Vu?

only fair if they guy getting the outperforming player is higher in the standings hehe

only fair if they guy getting the outperforming player is higher in the standings hehe

Dude why won't you take my scrubs for Murray? WTC!

thats why I declined it, I wouldnt even start Welker

Hey Yoccos, I was going to offer you a trade next week, but figured you would not have taken it. Since I traded AP away, I will just ask if you would have (Pay attention TC). AP for Foster straight up. Would you have done it?

Hey Yoccos, I was going to offer you a trade next week, but figured you would not have taken it. Since I traded AP away, I will just ask if you would have (Pay attention TC). AP for Foster straight up. Would you have done it?

no way!!!

AP has 173 for the season

Foster has 190 and missed 3 weeks

So, what's your point? That AP is more durable and less likely to miss time? Thanks for helping to prove my point! hahahaha

Interesting trade offer. I just don't like the players I would get. None of them excite me. DMurray does though! Now that I'm out of it, I think I just want all Cowboys on my team. I'd go HAM every week

Nah lol!!!

Anyone know the status on McGahee tonight?

about 1/2 an hour ago ESPN says he will try to play depending on his pregame workout. Not much help there but...
Appreciate the help though, thanks.

What did happen to LT though? I never heard(I just know he's out tonight)

Shonn Greene put up a big 3 before leaving due to injury. Yikes.

You're welcome. As of 10 minutes ago, he is active for the game after a good warm-up.
LT out (not surprised there)
Yeah I'm not surprised, but I am surprised I forgot to move him out of my starting slot, luckily Team Kong has been taking the season off and I think having one goose egg shouldn't hurt too bad.

Too bad for anyone who had high hope for him last night. Put up a whopping -1 pt.

Had him in another league and I put him on the bench.

I think there was like a total of 25 FF points out of last night's game, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back