THP Fantasy Football Week 11 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there was like a total of 25 FF points out of last night's game, LOL

it rocked. I should have traded for Tebow...

it rocked. I should have traded for Tebow...

You know what, he's not a bad option to have. He's been a good FF QB since being a starter. I mean really, for a guy who "can't throw the ball" he's only served up 1 INT.

You know what, he's not a bad option to have. He's been a good FF QB since being a starter. I mean really, for a guy who "can't throw the ball" he's only served up 1 INT.

I won't lie, I explored that route, but autopicked team wouldn't deal.

I won't lie, I explored that route, but autopicked team wouldn't deal.

Imagine that. If he wins, it's not his team. If he loses, it's not his team. What a nice luxury.

Imagine that. If he wins, it's not his team. If he loses, it's not his team. What a nice luxury.

I play him this weekend, I think he is favored by 30.

It's a great luxury. I think my favorite part is when he says he is comfortable with his players. The players that ESPN drafted for him haha

hahahahaha...

Dude, Dustin Keller had 9 points! Sanchize is a turd at times lol.

It's a great luxury. I think my favorite part is when he says he is comfortable with his players. The players that ESPN drafted for him haha

Same here, it cracks me up. "Well, I would like to trade, but I'm just so comfortable with my selections". LMAO!!!

So, who thinks I fubar'd myself with that trade yesterday? I figure Frank Gore's work is slowly diminishing until the playoffs, and I thought a AP for a Run DMC was a pretty good trade for me. Giving up Fred Davis was pretty easy b/c I have Olsen, and rumor has it, Shockey's not going this weekend.

hahahahaha...

Dude, Dustin Keller had 9 points! Sanchize is a turd at times lol.

Sure is. His pick 6 Sunday caused me to lose to Hanks! Arrrgghh!!!

Sure is. His pick 6 Sunday caused me to lose to Hanks! Arrrgghh!!!

Mark Sanchez is easily worse than Tim Tebow. Not even close.

Same here, it cracks me up. "Well, I would like to trade, but I'm just so comfortable with my selections". LMAO!!!

So, who thinks I fubar'd myself with that trade yesterday? I figure Frank Gore's work is slowly diminishing until the playoffs, and I thought a AP for a Run DMC was a pretty good trade for me. Giving up Fred Davis was pretty easy b/c I have Olsen, and rumor has it, Shockey's not going this weekend.

Dude, your line up is stout, and you picked up an absolute stud in AP.

Dude, your line up is stout, and you picked up an absolute stud in AP.

As Chucky says 40 times per week, "he's the most violent runner in the NFL"

I think it's a risky deal on your side. I don't think you killed your team or your chances though. I think it's also a good risk to take if you are Yorkem.

Mark Sanchez is easily worse than Tim Tebow. Not even close.

Agreed. I picked up Tebow in another league and he has been quite productive for me, have been starting him over Brady until this week.

I think it's a risky deal on your side. I don't think you killed your team or your chances though. I think it's also a good risk to take if you are Yorkem.

Risk takers are the ones that make it in life I reckon. It was a fun trade. It could work well for both teams. It'll be interesting to see how a healthy McFadden works out next week. I could seriously be kicking myself.

I didnt want to admit it, but once again Tebow is proving me wrong. Albeit it in the NFL its not as pretty, but the dude knows how to win football games.

On a side note the Jets aren't very good at all.. Looks like Rex will be eating crow on another superbowl prediction

Risk takers are the ones that make it in life I reckon. It was a fun trade. It could work well for both teams. It'll be interesting to see how a healthy McFadden works out next week. I could seriously be kicking myself.

you are right. I love you when you reckon things, like you just did your team! haha corny joke
It could work out great for both teams, no doubt about it. FF is supposed to be about fun

Yeesh - thanks Shonn Greene and your fragile mcRibs.

i dont think so broham! I really think AP is going to just get stronger and we may see DMC get less work especially if they have a shot at the playoff. Just enough to make sure they win and be fresh for the playoffs.

Or be jumping for joy when AP rattles off 30 this week!

Yeesh - thanks Shonn Greene and your fragile mcRibs.

When he went down last night, I checked waivers on McKnight but then I realized I'm #16 on the waiver wire and it wouldn't matter.

Too bad for anyone who had high hope for him last night. Put up a whopping -1 pt.

yes, I am glad the guy I am playing played him

I really hope Janikowski is alright, they need to take that Q away from his name. And I also really hope the Lions Defense decides to show up this week.

I think you might be. But I'm 13/16 so I'm stoopid

I really hope Janikowski is alright, they need to take that Q away from his name. And I also really hope the Lions Defense decides to show up this week.

like they did they week you and I faced off? Stupid 29 pts from a defense. Nothing like Tim Tebow helping out a fellow Gator that week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back