THP Fantasy Football - Week 8 Thread

You had 78 points. You would have lost to 6 other teams as well, possibly 7 depending on how tonight's game goes. What sucks is being tied for first with two others, probably going to lose, one of them is going to win, and I would have beaten both.

Either way you look at it I find it to be "just my luck" that the guy I am playing happens to have some guy most people...including myself...have never heard of get him 40 pts. Had I lost to megatrons unreal performance I would not have said a word cause that guy is a beast.

I went up against megatron and won this week. Feeling fortunate.

grrr my team sucks

Up by 13.5 but Donne has Tate and a kicker going tonight. Not looking good.....

I sure hope you are right. With two of the other 5-2 teams losing this week, this would be a big win for my playoff chances.

grrr my team sucks

I can relate. I fell victim to the vick/chip kelly hype and taking ray rice before forte or even mccoy has proved to be disastrous. This is my first 16 team league, though I thought I had at the very least a competitive team, boy was I wrong. I can barely score 80 pts a week.

Not me.

I lose again. Points Against for me is KILLING me. I play 12 of the other 15 people in League 1, I win easily.

Instead, I get hammered by Megatron.

MEGATRON!

Really though, the Ellington gamble is the one that won it for me.

Finally my team shows up! 1-7 now :)

Looks like I'll be back at 4-4 after tonight. Even with benching Graham (seriously, Chris Mortenson can suck it for his Twitter reporting yesterday morning) and playing a bunch of scrubs, I was able to get past the THPer foucoused oun houckouey insteoud ouf foutbouououououwl

I'll take it!

MEGATRON!

Really though, the Ellington gamble is the one that won it for me.

I had a feeling that AE would be pretty solid this season. His game translates well to the NFL.

I also suspected Megatron may be pretty good this year, too...

Even with Marvin Jones scoring 40 points for me, I am still gonna lose to GregDan. That sly fox. That dang rushing TD and insane drive by Stafford at the end of the Dallas game did me in.

Well I was feeling good, then we went out for family photos and a kids Halloween party and I was only winning by a slim margin and then Nelson went off last night. I still have a chance, I'm down by 13 points, but I have Cook and Stacey going tonight for STL, hopefully they can at least put a few points together!

I had a feeling that AE would be pretty solid this season. His game translates well to the NFL.

I also suspected Megatron may be pretty good this year, too...

I think what he did this week may finally bump him into that starting spot for them, they've been bringing him along slowly. But if he starts getting more touches and then Brown gets back in wk 10 to start for the Giants I could have a very nice trio with Lacy, Brown, Ellington

I am finally back on the winning track the trade I made helped, and I took down someone who was 6-1.

We are going to have a ton of people at 5-3 in League one, and I think just GregDan going to 6-2, but I could be wrong on that. I have a lot of red letters next to my guys which doesn't make me too happy.

It's really close at the top of League 2, too. 8 teams will be 5-3 or better. If they started tomorrow, 5-3 would miss the playoffs!

Maybe this should go in the rant thread, but holy cow, how does one owner in league #4, not set your lineup, 4 people on byes.

Back to topic, for some reason I feel like making trades again!!! Maybe I should send him an offer!!!

No Seattle field goals!

Maybe this should go in the rant thread, but holy cow, how does one owner in league #4, not set your lineup, 4 people on byes.

Back to topic, for some reason I feel like making trades again!!! Maybe I should send him an offer!!!

If that's the case, you may want to set the trade to expire next calendar year. A shame that stuff still
happens.

Need the Seahawks to pick up a blitz for once so that Golden Tate can catch a couple more passes. Or at least get Hauschka into FG range. Down 3.5 still.

ICEY needs 3.5 more and I will bet my avatar for a week he gets it. Has Stacy and Cook

Golden Tate locks up a win for me, and at 4-4, I'm right in the divisional mix.

Given the inherent madness of a 16-team fantasy league, I find myself rooting for injured players to stay hurt, as it gives the depth chart a chance to shine. Look what Reggie Bush's return did to Joique Bell. Total nightmare.

So rest up, Percy Harvin. Take a couple more weeks off, make sure that hip is tip-top before you come back!

Thank you Golden Tate...you are an idiot for taunting, but at least the play stood.

Can't believe I'm still in it. Up 1.5 against Hauschka. Down to the wire.

Cannot believe I pulled that off! Wtf happened at the end? Can't believe St. Louis passed.

6-2 with smoke and mirrors

Back