THP Fantasy Football - Week 8 Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We have past the half way point and are heading home. Injuries have been large and byes will continue as teams make their playoff push.

If foster is out any time im in a heap of trouble

• Admin
Thank goodness I am going out of town starting today.
GG lost her 2nd game of the year.
She is 5-2 and still in 1st (tie), but her two losses were both by .5.
2 losses on the card by a total of a single point. She will not be happy.

Praying it holds up. Man Eli Manning stinks.

Lost by 1.5 points to fall to 3-4. And.....with Reggie Wayne out for the year and Richardson playing like junk.....my future is far from bright.

The future is looking up as I sit at 4-3 and was able to move to just one game back of our two division leaders Donne and Buck at 5-2. Me and GregDan square off this week and it should be a good one.

Winless still! Missed my projected scoreboard by a mere 30 points..-1 from Cutler didn't help

Well playing out the string at 2-5. Ahhh the high hopes of September turn to harsh realities of October.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that this morning.... she has a solid team though that usually ends up holding up. I got beat bad but had a few guys that just didn't perform this week. And I feel even with my byes I can put in a competitive team every week

Currently at 4-3 but with the injury to Martin my RB's look awful. Hopefully I can figure something out and keep moving up.

Been looking forward to this week for awhile howzat is going down!

Winless still! Missed my projected scoreboard by a mere 30 points..-1 from Cutler didn't help

Hey, someone's gotta win this week, it's in the rules! Only 1 winless team after week 8 in league 2.

Hey, someone's gotta win this week, it's in the rules! Only 1 winless team after week 8 in league 2.
It won't matter, were playing golf together this weekend so the hell with FF

Luckily, my team only has endured 1 injury (Sam Bradford out with ACL) which I think I can overcome. Who am I kidding, I'm probably the most active winless dude ever (along with Kevin)!
That'll change in the toilet bowl this week in League 2.

My team somehow manages to keep winning even though my total points are horrible. 5-2 and ready to drink up some Vodkies this week.

I made it to 6-1. Not a pretty win this week but I pulled it out. Time to hit the waiver wire to find a TE to cover a bye week.

Ahh it feels good to sit atop the pile again. Sitting at 5-2 and am taking on a tough team this week in Dcbrad.

I am still looking for a RB2 and have a pretty deep WR core so don't be afraid of throwing some trades my way. I will be looking tonight to see what's available.

Ugh, another .5 point loss, seriously? All I can do is hope ESPN does some recalculating magic, but I know that won't happen. It really hurts to lose by a .5 point....twice! Oh well, time to brush myself off and move on. I have a few BYE's this week, but I still have a solid team, and if Vick can get healthy this week I will feel even better. I have another tough team to play this week, TexasHacker put up 137 last week so he won't go down without a fight.

Open to trades in league 4

Everyone on my team is available in League 1.

League 1 trade done.
Willis McGahee for Joe Flacco

Well so far my trade is paying dividends as I scored the 3rd most points in league one in Week 7... the only problem was I played the team that scored the 2nd most points.

Well so far my trade is paying dividends as I scored the 3rd most points in league one in Week 7... the only problem was I played the team that scored the 2nd most points.

Luck tried his best to get you the win.

Powell with the big 0 for me almost cost me.

Luck tried his best to get you the win.

Powell with the big 0 for me almost cost me.

Yeah it was pretty damn close. Finley's injury was scary and really killed my chances. Lamar Miller can go retire for all I care.

Back