THP Fantasy Football - Week 8 Thread

Well I'm 2-6,and how did I ever win 2 games....it's a miracle.

Start positioning myself for a draft pick next year.....wait oh it doesn't work that way?? Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fall to 3-5 after Tate did me in last night in addition to me having no running game whatsoever.

Live and learn I suppose.

I hate every player on both of my FF teams. It's as if they literally hate me.

I think what he did this week may finally bump him into that starting spot for them, they've been bringing him along slowly. But if he starts getting more touches and then Brown gets back in wk 10 to start for the Giants I could have a very nice trio with Lacy, Brown, Ellington

Beware on Ellington. The Falcons defense could make me look good. They made Geno Smith look like Joe Namath.

Beware on Ellington. The Falcons defense could make me look good. They made Geno Smith look like Joe Namath.

I'm biased because AE went to Clemson, but I also watched him a lot in college. He is an excellent RB, and I really think his game transitions well for the NFL. He is a hard, shifty runner who can catch passes like a slot WR.

The only real knock on him in college was injuries. He always had some nagging issue. Now that the Cardinals have confidence in him, I suspect he will be a regular FF producer.

Back to .500 and only two games back. Hopefully Graham's foot stays together and Spiller will actually play.

I'm biased because AE went to Clemson, but I also watched him a lot in college. He is an excellent RB, and I really think his game transitions well for the NFL. He is a hard, shifty runner who can catch passes like a slot WR.

The only real knock on him in college was injuries. He always had some nagging issue. Now that the Cardinals have confidence in him, I suspect he will be a regular FF producer.

Especially in a ppr league, could be a viable flex for me come week 10.

I am not doubting he is a good back. I have seen him play. But the Falcons make good backs look great. With that said in a 16 team PPR league, he is a great pickup. Plus I am a JFan.

Totally squeaked by with a win, I'm amazed Stacey was my saving grace!

Totally squeaked by with a win, I'm amazed Stacey was my saving grace!

Stacy almost sunk me, I ended up winning by 1.5, but I had a 15 point lead going in.

Back