THP FF Week 4 Thread

Pierre Thomas not starting hurt me, but I still have a chance for the win, thanks to Arian Foster. With 2 games left on the schedule, I am down by 4. I have Nicks, Marshall, and Tynes still to play. My opponent has Dan Carpenter left.

hard to imagine in one of my other leagues I had Pierre Thomas and Mike Vick, and still may hold on to a win. Thanks again to Arian Foster

Lol dont bring me into your misery. Im not the one banking on injuries for my roster to score haha.
Im not going to say anything till it happens, but some one is in for a lot of smack talk if it does happen. Not to name any names but OEM Kevin lol. Even though Yoccos isnt doing to well either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well with the way the offense's are looking tonight im gunna need a big game from Moss to win, unless Eli decides to step up and make a play.

Well with the way the offense's are looking tonight im gunna need a big game from Moss to win, unless Eli decides to step up and make a play.

Fumbling is a play isnt it?

I am not an Eli fan for the rest of the night!

I have him in another FF league but already locked up the win. As long as he doesnt hit -10 I'll be fine. Can anyone else here a -9 for Eli?

I have him in another FF league but already locked up the win. As long as he doesnt hit -10 I'll be fine. Can anyone else here a -9 for Eli?

Lol, Gus we both started the wrong guys this week, in a couple of spots.

I have him in another league too. I think I need him to get some points.

Lol, Gus we both started the wrong guys this week, in a couple of spots.

Vick getting hurt is bad news for me... WTF was with tolbert getting more carries than a healthy Mathews?

Vick getting hurt is bad news for me... WTF was with tolbert getting more carries than a healthy Mathews?

I think they were just taking it slow with matthews, he still scored for you though. Hell beanie is healthy and only got 5 carries, 0 in the first quarter. Idk what the hell to do lol

I think they were just taking it slow with matthews, he still scored for you though. Hell beanie is healthy and only got 5 carries, 0 in the first quarter. Idk what the hell to do lol

My only saving grace is I have them both handcuffed.

Let's review how my week 4 fantasy has gone.

Andre Johnson - Questionable but told sources close to the team that he expected to play. I take the chance and he goes inactive.
Marshawn Lynch - He's started the last 2 games and done fairly well. He gets all of -2 points.
Mason Crosby - 4 points. No field goals.
Matt Forte - 3 points thus far, and it's not looking hopeful.
Ravens Defense - They've disappointed thus far in the amount of points they have put up for me.

Antonio Gates was the lone bright spot for my team. If I win it will be a miracle.

Eli was 1 yard away from having a td pass! Idk what I have to do to get a freaking touchdown! lol

I saw that and cheered as he fell to the ground. Moss is going to have a big game and get me. Just you wait.

I believe you are outscoring a couple of people right now with a big player left. Heck, look at what _JL_ posted today

I believe you are outscoring a couple of people right now with a big player left. Heck, look at what _JL_ posted today

Oh I know but he has bye's as to where I didnt, points dont do any good if you cant get a W. Once I get this RB situation figured out, then I will be alright, but until then I will have to put up with the crap even though im not the only winless team.

Me and OEM are playing the toilet bowl next week lol

I'd rather crash and burn than lose by like 5. I knew coming in this would probably be my toughest game bye-week wise.

I'd rather crash and burn than lose by like 5. I knew coming in this would probably be my toughest game bye-week wise.

It's OK. I am about to get beat by bridges

Dam, Icey just opened a can of whoop ass on me. Im hoping Brady and Hernandez can put together 22 points for me tomorrow night.

Back