THP FF Week 4 Thread

Anybody else think that AD still made a bad trade in that Donovan for Pierre Thomas deal? It sure was robbery, but not in the way we thought. Great trade AD.

Im done this week. Good thing I have Bridges next week.

Im done this week. Good thing I have Bridges next week.

Not done yet. You still have a WR (sort of) and a kicker. But it does not look good. Its like an OEM bankruptcy.

Im up by 28 and I still have Brady playing tomorrow night.

Not done yet. You still have a WR (sort of) and a kicker. But it does not look good. Its like an OEM bankruptcy.

Like I said, Im done. Nenee no catch is doing a whole lotta nothing. You still have your QB to play too. DONE!

Like I said, Im done. Nenee no catch is doing a whole lotta nothing. You still have your QB to play too. DONE!

We may beat you by 40 by the time its over dude...HAHA all with a RB that did not play. Slump Buster coming up. But if he beats you, does that make you the Slump Buster? HAHA!

We may beat you by 40 by the time its over dude...HAHA all with a RB that did not play. Slump Buster coming up. But if he beats you, does that make you the Slump Buster? HAHA!

haha yeah I may be taking the title away from Brigdes

Reggie wayne is having a monster game 12-154 he does have a fumble though. But no freaking TDs with all those yards and catches.

Like Brandon Lloyd. 11 catches, well over 100 yards, but no TD's. He is a good one for us.

This happens almost every week to me, either low yards but a td or 2 or high yards with no tds. Maybe one one game I could get both together lol

Well I had a shot at winning this week until Zach miller hangs 25 points on me now. Vick went down for gus then Miller makes up for it.

See you in the Toilet Bowl OEM.

MJD has officially been sighted for the 2010 FF season. Thank you. It could not have happened on a better week too. With one RB of ours not playing and D. Jackson having 1 catch for 6 yards, we are still looking at going over the 120 point mark. I knew it would take us a few weeks this year, but I like where our team is.

How do you have 15 catches for 196 yards and no tds? Thats just crazy lol

Beanie sucked it up today, heyward-bey sucked, kuhn sucked, and I made a kicker change that cost me 6 points. My own fault.

It looks like another unbeaten in our league is going down and may not break 50 points. That leaves Buckroe Chickens and Chunkylover as the only unbeatens left.

Well im 31 points down with Eli Manning and Randy Moss left. I need 225 yards and 1td from Eli and 6 catches for 60 yards and a TD from moss to win. It could very easily happen. Come on ELI!!!

Well im 31 points down with Eli Manning and Randy Moss left. I need 225 yards and 1td from Eli and 6 catches for 60 yards and a TD from moss to win. It could very easily happen. Come on ELI!!!

I think the Slump Buster breaks his slump and wins, how about that.

I think the Slump Buster breaks his slump and wins, how about that.

Im not going to say anything till it happens, but some one is in for a lot of smack talk if it does happen. Not to name any names but OEM Kevin lol. Even though Yoccos isnt doing to well either.

Im not going to say anything till it happens, but some one is in for a lot of smack talk if it does happen. Not to name any names but OEM Kevin lol. Even though Yoccos isnt doing to well either.

Gotta tell ya, looking at your roster and scheduled to play OEM next week, I would not talk to much trash...hahahahah

It looks like another unbeaten in our league is going down and may not break 50 points. That leaves Buckroe Chickens and Chunkylover as the only unbeatens left.
Had a feeling this would be my worst week. All my Chiefs on bye, and question marks all over the place with the RB's. Add in a crap day from CJ and I'm looking at lowest points in the league :/

Gotta tell ya, looking at your roster and scheduled to play OEM next week, I would not talk to much trash...hahahahah

I just have moss out for next week, but I may not even own moss by time me and OEM play.

And I actually have pretty good matchups with colts playing the chiefs, giants playing the texans (bad secondary) and favre should throw a pick or 2 against the jets d. Not great matchups but not bad.

Had a feeling this would be my worst week. All my Chiefs on bye, and question marks all over the place with the RB's. Add in a crap day from CJ and I'm looking at lowest points in the league :/

I think I will still hold that honor for lowest total points this year lol

Im up by 28 and I still have Brady playing tomorrow night.

As the great Lee Corso says "Not so fast my friend". It looks like you will still get the win though.

You should thank your opponent for not fixing their lineup.

Back