THP FL Golf Outing

JB, is dinner friday night at your place or are you eating out? and what time is dinner and drinks?

Dinner Friday night will be out. Saturday night is at our place. Friday night it will depend on when people arrive.

Dinner Friday night will be out. Saturday night is at our place. Friday night it will depend on when people arrive.

ok, thanks. i'm planning on heading down friday night to hang out with everyone and i also want to lend a hand toating stuff to the range.

It is this week everybody. We made it!!!!

Awesome! Hopefully the next few days fly by!

Come on, Friday! :banana:

I just hope this isn't the slowest.week.ever. Always happens when you're looking forward to something

Great...now I got Barry Manilow's 'Looks Like We Made It" in my head now :banghead:
It is this week everybody. We made it!!!!

I am so excited. Check out my week starting on Thursday.

Thursday: Get off work and play in my league

Friday: Hit the road at 5am and meet TC for 18 somewhere in Florida. Drive to Venice to eat with everybody. Check into BW and then get kicked out a few hours later. Sleep in my car in some shady parking lot.

Saturday: Complain about sleeping in car to everybody who will listen. Haul crap from the THP headquarters. Chunk shots during the demo and make funny comments about messing up the demo equipment. Play golf. Go to the THP headquarters and claim the staff bag in the name of SethO. Get kicked out of JB and GG's house. Beg BW to let me back in. Sleep in my car again.

Sunday: Wash rinse repeat except I have a house to crash at. Beer with a pastor friend of mine.

Monday-Wednesday: Drive to Pensacola for some gulf fishing. Stay at friends house (and probably get kicked out; I see a trend here).

Thursday: Drive back home for league. Stay at my house (no way I can get kicked out of there right?).

Friday: Northeast GA outing! Golf, then cabin fun (by now you know the deal).

Saturday: Wake up from sleeping in car (but at least it is nicer because I had to let my dad use the Z so I could use his truck to haul the poker table). Play 36 holes at 2 different courses

Sunday: Wake up from car again, swear off drinking forever, justify the pain by saying that these are priceless memories that I will keep for a lifetime. Go play golf, go home, go to church Sunday night and go to bed (hopefully not in the car).

that's awesome setho!! my favorite part is driking a beer with the pastor. as a baptist i've done my fair share of that.

can't wait to share some laughs and shanks with you man.

So as of today this is what the weather is supposed to be like:

834586775_scuwW-L.jpg

sweet! i can handle 80*.

Kinda bummed I won't be there until Saturday morning, but maybe that will be a good thing for my golf game.

Just to be sure, is it 9:00am at Sarasota National?

Kinda bummed I won't be there until Saturday morning, but maybe that will be a good thing for my golf game.

Just to be sure, is it 9:00am at Sarasota National?

We should be there by 9. We are going to have breakfast at our house if you would like to come by here first. Then we are going to load up the cars and head over to Sarasota National. Figure we get there by 9 and that will leave 3 1/2 hours for everyone to test out equipment.

I'd love to come over to your place first, but I can't be sure since we will be driving up. Does 1.5 hours sound about right from Naples?

I'd love to come over to your place first, but I can't be sure since we will be driving up. Does 1.5 hours sound about right from Naples?

It will just depend on traffic. I would say anywhere from 1 to 1 1/2 hours. But there is no obligation to come to the house first I just wanted you to know if you would like to we will have bagels and such for everyone. If you can't make it do not worry about it at all we are just excited to see you at the course :smile:

That sounds about right hawk.

Cool. It will depend on how quickly we get out of the house. I'm pretty speedy, but....

80* + High UV index = AWESOME!

TH,
If today is any indication (and I hope it is), the weather is just PHENOMENAL.

Weather is looking good all around. Hell its even nice HERE.

i'm going to have to get some new golf clothes for this outing. i need some shorts pronto.

I did that this past weekend TC. I picked up those Nike grey and blue plaid shorts that were in the Nike Spring fashion thing. They never have my size at GG but I saw these and nabbed them. We wont discuss price though. :bad:

those are some sweet shorts kevin. i want the white flat fronts that were featured. i love white bottoms, they're so versatile. the price does suck though.

Back