THP Forum: Thank You

This is so cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love it! Such a fantastic charity, happy to be a small part of that donation.

That is awesome, glad to be part of that

So awesome to see this!

Such a great charity, really well done by everyone!

So awesome and what a great cause!

Awesome stuff!!!! Can't wait to find out about next year's AC charity. St. Jude is an important organization and I couldnt be more proud of THP and our community in helping them out.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

That is awesome..

Each year, THP has done such a great job choosing a deserving charity to partner with for the Albatross Club. I've been very proud to be an Albatross member, and be a part of helping some of the best charitable organizations out there. So glad Josh and Morgan could be there and see what great work St. Jude does for the kids.

The work that St. Jude does is truly amazing. Very proud to be part of THP(Albatross Club) that recognizes the work that St. Jude does!

When it comes down to charities, every little helps........ a small donation won't change the world, but for the person receiving the donation their world could be changed forever.

Tip of my cap to all the THP community, JB & GG.....take a bow!

Over the past few months I have had some different types of thoughts, but honestly being there yesterday sent the arrow pointing in the same direction again...Full speed ahead.

St Jude has always been something dear to me since I was a kid and fundraised for them for the first time. I'm honored to have been able to help them once again through THP!

I'm a fairly new member, who just began posting recently. I don't know a lot about the Albatross Club. I will definitely learn what I can today. My two favorite charities are St. Jude and Make A Wish, so you can see where my heart lies. I am very impressed with all of you right now, and happy I joined this site.

I'm a fairly new member, who just began posting recently. I don't know a lot about the Albatross Club. I will definitely learn what I can today. My two favorite charities are St. Jude and Make A Wish, so you can see where my heart lies. I am very impressed with all of you right now, and happy I joined this site.

Thank you very much. We are happy you joined us.

I am proud to have been a part of this. THP has always given back to some great charities, this is no different. I was great to see that you got the chance to visit St Jude.

Very cool!

This is so cool - Glad I could be a small part of this community that has helped children overcoming their illness.
It is just so much better to give than receive
Well done JB & GG!

The yearly charities make joining the Albatross Club even more of a no-brainer. It's awesome knowing that despite getting all the amazing opportunities the AC offers, that some of our money goes straight to places that are helping make the this world a better place to live.

JB and Morgan, you couldn't have picked a better charity, well done

Excellent update JB. I continue to be impressed by this community you've started.

JB and Morgan, you couldn't have picked a better charity, well done

Thank you sir and thank you for being a part of it. Without this community it would be very hard to accomplish what we did yesterday.

Glad to be a part of this and this wonderful community. THP is a truly awesome place.

Back