THP Giveaway Prizes - Fall Outing & Demo Day

We may have something else coming up very soon for this one.

any hints? or are you gonna leave us in limbo?

Yeah, we all know you are bad at keeping this stuff secret (listen to ITR for proof if you are new).

I would love to, but we made a rule that we would not give out the prize info until we received them in our hands. Just in case a company does not deliver or there is an issue with the prize. It is coming though.

^^such a tease!

I would love to, but we made a rule that we would not give out the prize info until we received them in our hands. Just in case a company does not deliver or there is an issue with the prize. It is coming though.

This is so exiting! I feel like it is Christmas!

So glad that everybody is excited about this one.

Ya know, everytime I see JB posting to this thread I get excited thinking a new item has been posted :)

so i have some questions about the raffle:

we buy tickets, as many as we want?
are you limited to one prize? (personally, i think that should be the case so that more have the chance to go home with goodies)
if we win something and someone wins something is it cool to trade with each other?

Ya know, everytime I see JB posting to this thread I get excited thinking a new item has been posted :)

haha, same here.

i'm hoping to see "first post has been updated"

are you limited to one prize? (personally, i think that should be the case so that more have the chance to go home with goodies)
if we win something and someone wins something is it cool to trade with each other?

As we said on the radio show, each person can only win one prize. However they can wait till the end before deciding which one they keep. Trading is allowed I guess if someone wants to.

I believe you are limited to one prize but if you win a prize then win a second and like that one more, I believe you can trade the first one back and keep the second. As for tickets you my friend can not buy any where I can buy as many as I want.

As we said on the radio show, each person can only win one prize. However they can wait till the end before deciding which one they keep. Trading is allowed I guess if someone wants to.

sorry dude, that was a few radio shows ago, i couldn't remember the details. ok, so if someone wins 4 things at the end they have to decide on which 1 they want to keep. i like it!!!

Hey TC...

soup%20nazi.jpg

No raffle tickets for you!!!!!

sorry dude, that was a few radio shows ago, i couldn't remember the details. ok, so if someone wins 4 things at the end they have to decide on which 1 they want to keep. i like it!!!

You got it.

Something very cool coming up in this thread in the next couple of days.

i wouldn't think so! the anticipation from everything about this trip is nerve wracking!

You know how normally I am pretty calm and don't get too crazy excited about things? Well, this one I am SOOOO excited about that it's hard for even me to keep this secret. A lot of it has to do with my personal feelings about the prize being offered but I can't wait to make the announcement.

You know how normally I am pretty calm and don't get too crazy excited about things? Well, this one I am SOOOO excited about that it's hard for even me to keep this secret. A lot of it has to do with my personal feelings about the prize being offered but I can't wait to make the announcement.

now i'm really curious! can't wait, it's like the gift that keeps on giving.

Back