THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

It's too late in the year to sandbag Deano! hahaha

I havent heard from my partner, he must be embaresed of me already lol

It says we are playing our own ball, which is cool. I was kind of expecting a scramble, but it's good to know at least the fact that we're using our own ball throughout.

Best Ball? Total Score? Hmmmm

Best Ball makes the most sense. It allows everyone to play his/her own ball, but if you're out of the hole the group can keep pace by letting your partner take over.

Of course, if both partners are struggling...

ATL, since we are in the same group, can I borrow a ball?

The good news is there's not that much rough to chut out of at True Blue. Unless Mike's gonna chut out of the waste bunkers.

ATL, since we are in the same group, can I borrow a ball?

You should read one of my last posts in the Taylormade Project 5 review thread.

I promise to have my dollars ready, though.

The good news is there's not that much rough to chut out of at True Blue. Unless Mike's gonna chut out of the waste bunkers.

Waste bunker chutting is definitely in play. The sand is pretty firm if I remember correctly.

Put the VA boys together eh? Hopefully I can avoid embarrassing VA Vince too badly! Looking forward to teeing it up with Mike and Spicoli as well. Should be a blast! The countdown has officially started!

Typos courtesy of fat fingers and iPhone

Forgot to mention that I'm also looking forward to the chutting clinic. Lol

Put the VA boys together eh? Hopefully I can avoid embarrassing VA Vince too badly! Looking forward to teeing it up with Mike and Spicoli as well. Should be a blast! The countdown has officially started!

vince will be so tuned up he prob won't remember the round anyway! don't sweat it. everyones there to have a good time!

Staples and Chewie together. This group would be fun to follow!

vince will be so tuned up he prob won't remember the round anyway! don't sweat it. everyones there to have a good time!

Sounds like Vince and I will get along just fine then!

Staples and Chewie together. This group would be fun to follow!

i know thats gonna be a tough team to beat in any format.

Bermuda is not prime chutting conditions

Bermuda is not prime chutting conditions

poor deano..... should be great for bingo bango bongo..... i'm sure thats what the format will end up being anyway.

all right, me and Jeff Spicoli, I think a fresh set of scor's will go well with his recent golftec win!

I only entered the day 2 contest so I can have a backup set.

The champagne is on ice, buddy.

I havent heard from my partner, he must be embaresed of me already lol

I just saw this. Hahahaha. I'm pumped, dude. I had such a good time at bears best and I know this weekend will be just as awesome.

I just got caught up in the thread. Work has been ridiculous today, so I haven't even had the chance to hide underneath my desk george costanza style and check out THP like I usually do. We got this!! No one else stands a chance!!

Awesome! I get to take the Scor wedges AND a few dollars from motoo while I'm at it. This is going to be great!

Friday cannot get here fast enough.

Truth about the wedges! Looking forward to playing with you! Gonna be a blast down there, just everybody not get to upset when we destroy the field. Haha I kid. Gonna be a great time.

Truth about the wedges! Looking forward to playing with you! Gonna be a blast down there, just everybody not get to upset when we destroy the field. Haha I kid. Gonna be a great time.

It's going to be so awesome. I can't wait until the weekend.

I just saw this. Hahahaha. I'm pumped, dude. I had such a good time at bears best and I know this weekend will be just as awesome.

I just got caught up in the thread. Work has been ridiculous today, so I haven't even had the chance to hide underneath my desk george costanza style and check out THP like I usually do. We got this!! No one else stands a chance!!

Looking forward to it man, we will have a good time that is a guarantee, especially with those 2 Virginians rounding out the 4some

Back