THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

So jealous I can't be a part of this one.

Mike, take good care of my first-ever THP outing partner. He's a great player and a great guy.

My boy Quinn! It's gonna be awesome.

Yes it will!! Can't wait for this Saturday, I hope my "A" game shows up that day!!!

The good news is there's not that much rough to chut out of at True Blue. Unless Mike's gonna chut out of the waste bunkers.

haha that's some funny stuff! KB's been out in the soy bean field wedging out of the deep rough practicing :laughing:

Forgot to mention that I'm also looking forward to the chutting clinic. Lol

Typos courtesy of fat fingers and iPhone

VA bro's dude. It will be nice to finally tee it up with you at True Blue. Do not worry about your game bro, I shot a 43/53 yesterday so I am no help for winning us a set of SCOR's. Were going to have a blast dude, we will have fun taking pictures of Deano in the bush's or sand traps!

vince will be so tuned up he prob won't remember the round anyway! don't sweat it. everyones there to have a good time!

I wont let it happen, I have to help my teammate try and win a set of SCOR's. Now if we are totally out of it than...

That's what I am wondering about. Undulations, are they multi tiered? Super slick? Guess I better get things worked out, those things have ruined my last two rounds here. Looking forward to the challenge.
Hey Lefty78 -- looks like it's you and me. I'm looking forward to it as well. We may have to coach each other with the putting, as that has been killing me for the past several rounds as well :)

I also have a Classic 12*/Indigo and 10.5/White, R9 and also an Adams fast 12, putters, ping,odyssey,seemore and taylormade. Irons, JPX Pro's with C-Tapers if anyone wants to try them and my i20's. These are all in my truck.

Speaking of letting people try stuff I'll have the B. Asha and JDL if anyone wants to hit them.

I also have a Classic 12*/Indigo and 10.5/White, R9 and also an Adams fast 12, putters, ping,odyssey,seemore and taylormade. Irons, JPX Pro's with C-Tapers if anyone wants to try them and my i20's. These are all in my truck.
Did you leave the sign to the golf shop on the roof or ya' got that too. That's a fantastic load of stuff !

You used to have a 12*

Anyone can hit anything I got

Speaking of letting people try stuff I'll have the B. Asha and JDL if anyone wants to hit them.

I want to see you hit my driver/irons

Okay, so I didn't win the Scor wedges in the Holiday Cheer event. That means I'm only going to win ONE set of Scor wedges this week. :alien:

That sounds like the mother load. People are free to try my anything I've got in the bag, including my 7.5* Classic, which could be good entertainment and I can bring my 9* with the 72 black.

Hey Lefty78 -- looks like it's you and me. I'm looking forward to it as well. We may have to coach each other with the putting, as that has been killing me for the past several rounds as well :)

My putting is coming around, I changed putters to the Odyssey Metal X 7 and it is handling the slick greens better but I will bring the other putter just in case they are not as slick over there.

Biggest problem was pin position, they were all stuck on slopes and tucked for a week. This weekend they were a little more reasonable and I made lots more putts.

Today, I was holding tryouts for drivers. The I-20 may be coming back out, long but a little wild. Hitting irons a little better, near ace on #16 yesterday (184 yds) and hitting lots of greens. Hitting wedges crisp. Looks like those other teams have their hands full.

I hope Chewie's shoulders are strong. I shot a 91 yesterday, lol. I went to the range tonight though and worked on a few things. I'm ready for this week to fly by so I can get down to TB to play some golf and hang out with everyone. This weekend is going to be awesome.

I hope Chewie's shoulders are strong. I shot a 91 yesterday, lol. I went to the range tonight though and worked on a few things. I'm ready for this week to fly by so I can get down to TB to play some golf and hang out with everyone. This weekend is going to be awesome.

It's all good. We will have ablast no matter what!

I'm more curious about the mashie actually. Never have goten to hit one

Well you can hit it for sure. And try out the B. Asha and JDL if you'd like. I want to try that Kusala White and your irons.

Great weather seems to be in your favor this coming weekend! Man, I hate missing this one

Well you can hit it for sure. And try out the B. Asha and JDL if you'd like. I want to try that Kusala White and your irons.

I'm thinking you'll love the Kusala based off your reviews and you liking the B. Asha.

I'm so pumped for this weekend. Going to be a ton of fun.

I would like to try the JDL.

I will have some extras with me as well, anyone is welcome to hit anything I have.

Great weather seems to be in your favor this coming weekend! Man, I hate missing this one

Would have been awesome to have you down there with us Kevin!!

No matter, we'll be getting together soon I'm sure!

Well at the least I picked out my balls for the weekend they are now well polished and have been instructed to stay in the short grass and get in the hole.

If anyone is interested, I might be selling the following, Titleist 910 d3 8.5 with real Aldila RIP S Flex, Callaway Razr X Forged R Flex, GoPro GPS. I'll have all this stuff with me.

Back