THP Limited Series #6: Cayce Head Covers

It is incredible isn't it?! When the rumor was headcover, I NEVER thought it would turn out this good. I am going to need to grab one as well.
That means a lot!

I’ll add, if you play a hybrid on the larger side like a UW, the fairway cover will fit it pretty well.

That looks awesome. I’m gonna have some extras for Christmas for myself if you guys keep it up. (Keep it up!)

I love the fact that the fwy can be used on a hybrid potentially

This required a test run to make sure i could log into the store. :);)

Those are incredible. Well done, THP and @Jman

I like the look and design. Just not sure I'll be able to be on tomorrow during that time. Sweet look though.

Oh man! These look so good!

11/10!

I like this.

1638198752835.gif

So good. Well done @Jman

@Jman Well Done sir, I know timing is hard to manage but damn shame these did not come out in time for some Secret Santa Shopping.....guess i will have to use it myself....:love:

I just have to say, thank you for also making it available in fairway. Too many times these are driver only and I have plenty of those and one that I don't think will be leaving my bag any time soon once I get it

I just have to say, thank you for also making it available in fairway. Too many times these are driver only and I have plenty of those and one that I don't think will be leaving my bag any time soon once I get it
I agree. If you want one though...you better be quick this is the limited series after all ;)

I agree. If you want one though...you better be quick this is the limited series after all ;)
My meeting for tomorrow was cancelled so here's hoping!

that's a pretty fair statement

Staying quiet about these has been SO FREAKING HARD!

Cayce was awesome to work with, and they turned out better than we ever could have hoped. Was a lot of fun working with them on the design!
Heck yes they did...the topography in the back and dancing THP Logo are on fire!!!

How well do these fit on Drivers?

The picture above shows it on a Cleveland XL which is one of the larger heads we had in the tech studio. That was done to try it out on something larger and it fit with little issue.

When I got mine a few weeks ago I thought it looked way too big out of the package. Once I put it in play it was literally perfect, fits snug, excellent padding and very easy to take on and off my Radspeed

Thanks for the quick responses!!! I knew the thought process on design / brand would be fully vetted.

These look amazing! Really knocked it out of the park here

I know it's been answered already, but I figured I'd add too. They are my favorite wood headcovers and not sure I'd use anything else currently. They fit fairways and drivers like a glove. And it's super easy to get off too but only when you want it off. Nice and snug when it's on the club

Back