ANNOUNCEMENT THP Limited Series: Stock the Bar

Washed mine in the dish washer with no problem.

Has a THP fairway cover ever been made?

Feels like a night to enjoy something in one of these

Used mine for the first time tonight for a Maple Old Fashioned!
DF13AEE7-E828-49DA-940D-77E2A9A56CB8.jpeg

bummed I missed these, but damn it's cool to see those of you that got them using them!

Man I wish I hadn’t missed out on this one. These are so awesome and something I’d use on a regular basis

Has everyone received theirs?

I know it's not @GolferGal 's fault, because she shipped them the following day, but the dang post office hasn't delivered mine yet. I'm currently aging my own Kentucky Bourbon release for when they finally arrive :LOL:

I know it's not @GolferGal 's fault, because she shipped them the following day, but the dang post office hasn't delivered mine yet. I'm currently aging my own Kentucky Bourbon release for when they finally arrive :LOL:
Blame Canada

Latest USPS update shows it arrived in Canada yesterday.

Latest USPS update shows it arrived in Canada yesterday.
Yes! I didn't bother firing up the laptop last night when I got home, but there was a package waiting for me. Inside were a couple of THP limited series glasses, which I have to say are absolutely top notch!

Back