Video THP Live from Club Champion

Thank you GG, when I switched to YouTube on computer I can see comments

Great job today @Canadan enjoy the ice bath! @Jman Thanks for lofting up the questions from the live feed.

Noticed they said they should be fitting for ball too...when I got fit, I don't remember them asking me for that information. He made it sound like it was pretty important.

Awesome video! Chicken wing FTW!

Glad you all enjoyed, and we mean it, PLEASE jump in here and throw up thoughts, questions, what you’d like us to try to do, etc.

Loved the live show. Thanks for allowing us in while you went through that. Interesting the way the fitter kept getting you shafts with better and better performance. Fun to see.

Nice job. I really enjoyed it and learned some things. I do offer one suggestion...limit the hand held. Vid was a bit shaky. but not unwatchable.

1581543454833.png

Oh and that will teach me to walk out of my office and ask a question based on seeing only 2 swings.

Nice job. I really enjoyed it and learned some things. I do offer one suggestion...limit the hand held. Vid was a bit shaky. but not unwatchable.

View attachment 8927613
THP has some unbelievable video equipment. It was a little bit unstable at times because we needed a device to send to live stream. It’s kind of inevitable.

we’re in the early stages of incorporating live streams into projects like this.

[
THP has some unbelievable video equipment. It was a little bit unstable at times because we needed a device to send to live stream. It’s kind of inevitable.

we’re in the early stages of incorporating live streams into projects like this.

I thought it was good. a little movement in the camera makes it feel more alive.

Noticed they said they should be fitting for ball too...when I got fit, I don't remember them asking me for that information. He made it sound like it was pretty important.

My last premium fitting experience, I was fitted for ball, grabbed my gamer and picked out 5 others. It's one of the best parts of a premium fitting IMO.

My last premium fitting experience, I was fitted for ball, grabbed my gamer and picked out 5 others. It's one of the best parts of a premium fitting IMO.
Yea, that would have been nice. I can't remember if they asked me it beforehand, but it would have been nice to use the ball I actually tend to use. In fairness, we used a ball close, but it wasn't the ball I use, which can make a difference.

Haha I think I’ll let it ride. Arnie said “swing your swing”
Don't change a thing! Results like that, why would you!?

Haha I think I’ll let it ride. Arnie said “swing your swing”

I was hoping for a goal to 170 update while out there. Perhaps we get a sneak peak at such in a later video

I like watching Dan hit balls, but I want to see Rum Dan hit balls.

:D I don't it's still exponentially better than mine :oops:

Catching up now - need to find out more about the "ClucksUnfiltered"

LOL - Little Chicken Wing

I know Dan mentioned making a move to graphite - cool to see him hitting and enjoying the Steelfiber shafts.

I think the best part of the video is the actual food talk - Chicken Wings at the Ale Emporium and Al's Pizza LOL

Crazy picking up 2 mph in ball speed at the end of the session as well.

Jose Bautista Bat Flip it HAHA! Brad knows his stuff and keeps it loose and fun, qualities of a great fitter.

Wow, recoil proto 95F4 is really crazy to see Dan fit into.

Looking forward to seeing the evolution of Range Days this year from last year. I like that it might be more than just irons.

@Canadan, you were doing pretty well with the SteelFiber CW shaft in those Forged Tecs. I‘m just sayin...

Thanks to everybody that tuned in. CC had a small WiFi glitch so we had to have a second video, but all in all, a lot of fun with the guys today.

Thanks to everybody that tuned in. CC had a small WiFi glitch so we had to have a second video, but all in all, a lot of fun with the guys today.

Is this a one day thing? Or are you back at this again tomorrow?

Back