THP Periscope Channel For Exclusive Coverage

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
While most of our content will not be changing, and will continue on THP TV via this website and YouTube, there will be some behind the scenes stuff coming via other social media outlets next week. As always here are the ways to follow along for those that want to.

Twitter.com/THPGolf
Facebook.com/THPFan
Instagram - THPGolf
Periscope - THPGolf

We have added Periscope for some live looks at a few different things that will be taking place (based on requests). As mentioned, the in depth content will be done via THP TV, but for those looking for bonus material and some behind hthe scenes looks with companies, this might be something you enjoy.

I'll give it a look for sure

I need to check into this periscope thing.

Absolutely. Periscope should be fun with THP for sure. Always the tip of the spear here!

JM

awesome! Cant wait. I am thinking there will be a little Periscope action coming this week.

Always awesome to have more mediums to enjoy THP

What a great idea to periscope THP events. Looking forward to it.

• Admin
What a great idea to periscope THP events. Looking forward to it.

We will not be periscoping THP Events. As we have said from the beginning, we believe the companies that are behind the events, deserve the attention on the forum from a larger audience. And frankly we prefer the traffic here, as hosts.

Guess I finally need to get this periscope app....

Yes!!!

This is awesome

I've been a big fan of periscope, so should enjoy this

THP Periscope Channel For Exclusive Coverage

We will not be periscoping THP Events. As we have said from the beginning, we believe the companies that are behind the events, deserve the attention on the forum from a larger audience. And frankly we prefer the traffic here, as hosts.

I'm sorry... What are you periscoping then if not something covered by THP? Maybe it's semantics, but I consider everything THP an event. Whether it's an invitational, a testing, or a review

I'm sorry... What are you periscoping then if not something covered by THP? Maybe it's semantics, but I consider everything THP an event. Whether it's an invitational, a testing, or a review

THP Events are what we host and have always been called by that name. From the 1st post

As mentioned, the in depth content will be done via THP TV, but for those looking for bonus material and some behind the scenes looks with companies, this might be something you enjoy.

Very cool,will add you guys up

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Now we are talking...THP periscope should be fun.

As we are on the way to California, I figured now would be a good time to bump this.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Are we using this at ProjectX at all?

Are we using this at ProjectX at all?
People can use what they want, but we strongly recommend using the THP Live Update thread. Myself, ddec and PX will all be using the Live Update thread for coverage.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Awesome stuff,hope to tune in for all the excitement

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Very cool for the little behind the scenes fun-stuff, but I really love that we are keeping THP on THP. I'm a fan of that.

This is pretty neat. This will finally make me take the plunge and get it lol

How do you subscribe or follow? Or is it through Twitter exclusively

Back