THP Radio - The Dean Has Spoken Volume 1

Really enjoyed the show, great format and it flowed well.
Ok, THP raises the bar regularly but the prize for winning the Master's contest is unreal.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Downloading the podcast for the red eye home tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And subscribed! Can't wait to listen to this on the way to the office this morning.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Enjoying this podcast over coffee. Dean making some good points early. No staff bag if no game, agreed! Gps vs Laser, I'm a laser guy. I agree with you on JS. Ask me again in 3 years

Holy Shitaki the Masters contest prize is freak'n incredible. All
Expense paid to The Bridgestone!!! My gawd you guys are rocking it!

I'd love to hear your take on real lessons vs Internet/YouTube lessons.

So glad everybody has enjoyed it so far.
Its going to be a fun show and we had a lot of fun doing it.

Sounds like a great episode, gonna give this one a listen later today

Downloading it now so I can listen on the drive into work!

Sounds like it's gotten quite a few listens already. You guys rock. We had so much fun recording this, we might have done 3 times.

Great episode. The content and format was very good. I loved it. Well done guys

Sounds like it's gotten quite a few listens already. You guys rock. We had so much fun recording this, we might have done 3 times.

Haha.
True story, we did this show three times.

1. We did the show, but sound quality was not up to par and we wanted to change the format a bit.
2. It recorded all of dean and none of me (might have been a good thing)
3. What you are hearing now.

Good stuff, lots of quality discussion and I definitely agreed with the Dean on just about everything.

Haha.
True story, we did this show three times.

1. We did the show, but sound quality was not up to par and we wanted to change the format a bit.
2. It recorded all of dean and none of me (might have been a good thing)
3. What you are hearing now.
A learning experience. After that first take we knew the sound quality was just not good enough for our readers & now listeners. It's only going to get better

I'd love to hear your take on real lessons vs Internet/YouTube lessons.
We shall add that to a list for a future show. I like that topic.

wow the Masters contest is legit...L.E.G.I.T.

Really enjoyed the his. The Dean and I will have to agree to disagree on the GPS/laser argument. Looking forward to listening to more of these.

That masters contest is going to be awesome.

Great stuff guys! Very easy to listen to, and I agree with Dean on a lot of the topics today. Love the flight to ohio as a punishment. LOL

Great stuff guys! Very easy to listen to, and I agree with Dean on a lot of the topics today. Love the flight to ohio as a punishment. LOL

I was waiting for someone to catch that. :D

I really enjoyed this.

If this was a test the Dean would fail me. I enjoyed the show however and love that THP radio is back in the fold.

Just finished the new episode, AWESOME JOB! I can't wait for more to come... definitely some good topic ideas were talked about at the end.

Back