THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

It's 2 shots for me as well... to get to the 200 yard marker. #ShortKnocker. I'd be willing to bet you have done it. All you hit is exceptional shots from what I've seen.

You apparently haven't been watching many shots then, hahahaha!

I have not gotten home on #1 (553 yards), gotten home on #6 easily (497 yards), gotten home on #10 (543 yards with a hero second shot 3 wood), and I really don't think so on 18 (561 yards).

It'll take firm fairways and some luck to get on 3 of the 4 for even the 300 yard bombers.

It's 2 shots for me as well... to get to the 200 yard marker. #ShortKnocker. I'd be willing to bet you have done it. All you hit is exceptional shots from what I've seen.

Oh stop it you are no short knocker. If gunner can't get there in 2 then I suspect not many can.

I'll give it a go though... Can I borrow your driver? :alien:

What I love about Boulder is that it brings about everything you could put in a golf course into play. Uphill tee shots, downhill tee shots, par 3's over water, island greens, split fairways, lots of trees, challenging bunkers...and on top of that a lot of the holes allow you to be creative and play them multiple ways to have success. It's going to be an insane venue for this event.

I have not gotten home on #1 (553 yards), gotten home on #6 easily (497 yards), gotten home on #10 (543 yards with a hero second shot 3 wood), and I really don't think so on 18 (561 yards).

It'll take firm fairways and some luck to get on 3 of the 4 for even the 300 yard bombers.

The fact that your modest makes you all that much cooler. I dream of having a golf game like yours. Can't wait to tee it up with you again. It's been way too long.

Winchell can make that happen. I don't think I've accomplished it yet, although I could be wrong. Maybe it'll be firm when RR arrives.

561 requires two exceptional shots from me.

If I crushed my 3w twice, the absolute longest and most perfect shots I could muster with it and dry ground to get the needed rollout, I'd still be 20y away from the green.

Oh stop it you are no short knocker. If gunner can't get there in 2 then I suspect not many can.

I'll give it a go though... Can I borrow your driver? :alien:

You can use my driver any time you want! You bomb it. I will be going at the par 5 in 3 all day. I like a better chance at birdie than a lucky eagle. Not that I don't like lucky eagles but in competition I'm playing to make birdie and move on. I hardly ever go for it in 2 on a par 5. The risk/reward for going for it isn't worth it to me. Now if I were 300 of the tee, I would definitely try more often.

Winchell can make that happen. I don't think I've accomplished it yet, although I could be wrong. Maybe it'll be firm when RR arrives.

561 requires two exceptional shots from me.

Zero chance I could unless it is playing very firm.

Just catching up with the last couple of pages and after reading about the par 5s. I had to re-watch the flyovers. I have to say that after playing with you and Gunner; I am shocked that both of you haven't gotten home on all the 5 pars from the whites. Both of you guys are long enough and good enough to hit the shots to get you there. Judging by the flyover the 1st hole looks to me like the one that could be toughest to get home in 2, because of running thru the fairway.

Watching the flyovers has me really excited to get into this event. The course looks to be perfect for team competition. Plenty of holes to provide momentum swings and the 18th could provide a lot of drama.

Just catching up with the last couple of pages and after reading about the par 5s. I had to re-watch the flyovers. I have to say that after playing with you and Gunner; I am shocked that both of you haven't gotten home on all 5 pars from the whites. Both of you guys are long enough and good enough to hit the shots to get you there. Judging by the flyover the 1st hole looks to me like the one that could be toughest to get home in 2, because of running thru the fairway. Watching the flyovers has me really excited to get into this event. The course looks to be perfect for team competition. Plenty of holes to provide momentum swings and the 18th could provide alot of drama.

I ain't saying I can't get there, but that narrow plateau of a green is tough to stick.

Hey Michigan...

Spoiler
YOU SUCK!

It's all in good fun!
Oh I'm sure it is. It's not the first time we have heard that line from an Ohioan in here. Let's get something original. ?

Just catching up with the last couple of pages and after reading about the par 5s. I had to re-watch the flyovers. I have to say that after playing with you and Gunner; I am shocked that both of you haven't gotten home on all the 5 pars from the whites. Both of you guys are long enough and good enough to hit the shots to get you there. Judging by the flyover the 1st hole looks to me like the one that could be toughest to get home in 2, because of running thru the fairway.

Watching the flyovers has me really excited to get into this event. The course looks to be perfect for team competition. Plenty of holes to provide momentum swings and the 18th could provide a lot of drama.

I ain't saying I can't get there, but that narrow plateau of a green is tough to stick.
Wetter conditions and only a couple rounds there will do that to a person. Not impossible at all, but it'll take a couple beauties to make it happen.

Oh I'm sure it is. It's not the first time we have heard that line from an Ohioan in here. Let's get something original. ��

Ok fine...

Michigan stinks... I mean it has a stench... I mean an odor... I mean you smell bad...

How's that? :beat-up:

AMart doing work

Haha
"That's awfully confident"
"That's for Michigan"

You Michigan guys may want to watch this.

CanAmart with the appearance! Would've loved to have been on the course today. It's been real, real quiet in here. Too quiet.

It's the calm before the storm. After our sim gathering next week I bet business will be picking up.

It's the calm before the storm. After our sim gathering next week I bet business will be picking up.

I fully expect two superb power rankings after next weekend with both team hopefuls having a sim gathering.

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Stagnate after two weeks of no play and just swing work. Hoping to meet up with the Ohio hopefuls this weekend and continue the climb up the rankings.

Last edited:
Looks like our captain is ready for RR!

Back