THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

The Michigan Crew will be getting a sim round in this weekend.
Can't wait!

#IPlayHorriblyOnSim
#HopefullyRemainInTop20
#LastInLongDrive

#OhHeyOWillLose

The Michigan Crew will be getting a sim round in this weekend.
Can't wait!

#IPlayHorriblyOnSim
#HopefullyRemainInTop20
#LastInLongDrive

#OhHeyOWillLose
Cj we've golfed together how many times? You dang well know long drive you beat me. Lol.

Last edited:
Am I correct to assume Boulder is going to make us ride in carts since it is a weekend?

Am I correct to assume Boulder is going to make us ride in carts since it is a weekend?
You're correct to assume we better ride in carts since we are playing 36 in a day in a THP event. ?

Last edited:
I cant wait until teams are actually picked... the wait is killing me!

Adding Goldenbear67 and bumping for anyone else

List of people interested in signing up for the event:

PhillyV

Cbaker2882
Bullfrog
Mmaynard11
Gunner
Grins
Ntanygd760
Pinslayer216
The Milk Man
Misike
Certifiable
Robozeo
Canadan
Robman7
CaptainCaution
GolfinFF
Hickerad
Bogeyme (maybe)
AMart
Goldenbear67

And in case you missed it, below are the questions again (please send via PM as well):

1. What is your current index?
2. What is your goal index wise by the time of the event?
3. What do you consider are your strengths of your golf game?
4. What are your weaknesses that you need to improve?
5. What kind of player are you teammate wise when playing alongside a fellow teammate?
6. What is your plan to help assure your team is victorious in June?
7. Why do you want to be apart of this team?
8. Why should I pick you?

and that makes it 20....20 guys for 7 spots, still good odds!

and that makes it 20....7 guys for 20 spots, still good odds!

I think you mean 20 guys for 7 spots...haha
Or are you stocking a solid bench plan if someone goes down? :D

I think you mean 20 guys for 7 spots...haha
Or are you stocking a solid bench plan if someone goes down? :D

lol, sorry long night

Not bad at all I'd take those odds, but still not as good as Michigan, with only 10 guys for 7 spots. I really wish more people would have shown interest. This is going to be a great time!

Not bad at all I'd take those odds, but still not as good as Michigan, with only 10 guys for 7 spots. I really wish more people would have shown interest. This is going to be a great time!
Gotta take a positive spin on it and say that we will have all of our interested guys at the sim round Sunday and an additional guy rooting for us that will wish he was there. If he doesn't already.

Hah honestly I don't, I want the best chance I can to get in!

Makes it easier to organize get togethers etc like the sim round, so at least that's a positive. And when this first started Ohio didn't think we could even field a team. That was 200 pages and a lot of interesting posts ago. Some more than others.

Makes it easier to organize get togethers etc like the sim round, so at least that's a positive. And when this first started Ohio didn't think we could even field a team. That was 200 pages and a lot of interesting posts ago. Some more than others.

It would be nice to have some interest on my side of the state, so we good have some gatherings a bit closer to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be nice to have some interest on my side of the state, so we good have some gatherings a bit closer to me.

Eagle Eye was fairly close to you wasn't it? Just had to be crazy/dumb enough to to play in that weather. It actually seems like for the interested players we are from all over the state. Would be a good mix. Anywhere in MI is better than the best place in Ohio. Other than maybe Cedar Point.

Well everyone that is a hopeful for Team Michigan is headed for a sim round this Sunday and it should be a great time.

Here are my Team Michigan PRE SIM rankings

tpluff - Battle tested and Michigan's only HOF tag. He also took the ball and ran with it for the sim round this weekend and leads the charge in trash talk to OH.
jspangs - word on the street is he is long, real long, probably longest hitter for Team Michigan. But will he be available when the time comes?
Wyzyguy - A relative unknown who has showed passion for this event from the beginning.
stribs - A new outlook and seemingly Michigan's lowest hdcp, but is it official? Is it league? who knows.
2012BFT - Another unknown, has been active and at the ready. However he's golfed with Stribs alot so his hdcp could be in question
rozo22 - An 18 hdcp who says he's comfortable on a 200-215 yd par 3. Seems suspicious, but he also picked up a Groupon for the sim round so a little boost
musicmaster6921 - Hes too busy drinking bud lights and selling cars to post much, drops a few spots
Lions81 - Knocked towards the bottom for having a screen name that says Lions.
solid5112 - Bumped up for purchasing a Groupon for Sundays sim round, but knocked backwards for lack of posting
Michigan Slice - Doesn't know if he is going to a graduation party or playing golf. Cmon Man!!!

potbunker - has completely disappeared after early signs of interest
Hacker - unfortunately had to withdraw from contention

hahaha, well done

Well everyone that is a hopeful for Team Michigan is headed for a sim round this Sunday and it should be a great time.

tpluff - Battle tested and Michigan's only HOF tag. He also took the ball and ran with it for the sim round this weekend and leads the charge in trash talk to OH.
jspangs - word on the street is he is long, real long, probably longest hitter for Team Michigan. But will he be available when the time comes?
Wyzyguy - A relative unknown who has showed passion for this event from the beginning.
stribs - A new outlook and seemingly Michigan's lowest hdcp, but is it official? Is it league? who knows.
2012BFT - Another unknown, has been active and at the ready. However he's golfed with Stribs alot so his hdcp could be in question
rozo22 - An 18 hdcp who says he's comfortable on a 200-215 yd par 3. Seems suspicious, but he also picked up a Groupon for the sim round so a little boost
musicmaster6921 - Hes too busy drinking bud lights and selling cars to post much, drops a few spots
solid5112 - Bumped up for purchasing a Groupon for Sundays sim round, but knocked backwards for lack of posting
Michigan Slice - Doesn't know if he is going to a graduation party or playing golf. Cmon Man!!!

The best rankings yet, I think I laughed though all of them.

Eagle Eye was fairly close to you wasn't it? Just had to be crazy/dumb enough to to play in that weather. It actually seems like for the interested players we are from all over the state. Would be a good mix. Anywhere in MI is better than the best place in Ohio. Other than maybe Cedar Point.

Yeah, Eagle eye is an 1:15ish.... Bit unfortunately I was out of the state for that outing.

Ha. Well played. Am I able to still change my screen name? I have given up on the Lions and come crawling back to them again 28 times since then. Just wait until Calvin retires....Just like Barry... Ugh.

Nice rankings Jdtox. Well played. Can't believe I'm the 4 seed.

Royal Rumble for the spots? Last 7 standing and still in the ring get the spots?

I'm interested to see how the picks will be made.

Back