THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Hey Mike how does this look?

d4e25119ce8aba5934ba35e6fad49bbb.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
You'll need an engineer for that one.

Luckily I know a guy.

In the words of PhillyV:
LeBron has the outside shot going. Could get ugly tonight

So whose ready for a Motown showdown tonight. I got the Cavs!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I second that one! Cavs all the way!

In the words of PhillyV:
LeBron has the outside shot going. Could get ugly tonight

Could be a theme developing....Holm (underdog) beating Rousey. Pistons (underdog) beating Cavs. Lions (underdog) beating Packers.

Just saying, chalking another up on that list wouldn't be a stretch.

I heard there's a CFB game this week where Tosu finally plays a ranked team...?

Was able to sneak out yesterday and play 18, probably the last round of the year (for me anyway) here in MI based on the upcoming forecast. Cant complain too much, we've had an awesome fall weather-wise. Went out in a perfect way with a birdie on 18 to win a few bucks. I'm down to get together for some simulator rounds with the Michigan folks over the winter.

Too quiet..

I agree. But I just made popcorn so I'll sit back and watch someone else from Ohio get the Michigan crew all fired up
Hahaha.
Got a nice sized list yesterday of guys signing up for this one...bet theres a few more out there still too

I agree. But I just made popcorn so I'll sit back and watch someone else from Ohio get the Michigan crew all fired up

We are so easy to fire up though, all 8 of us, that all you have to do is lift a finger. #JustGiveUsAChance

Was able to sneak out yesterday and play 18, probably the last round of the year (for me anyway) here in MI based on the upcoming forecast. Cant complain too much, we've had an awesome fall weather-wise. Went out in a perfect way with a birdie on 18 to win a few bucks. I'm down to get together for some simulator rounds with the Michigan folks over the winter.

Some sim rounds sound like fun..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ready! Now who's gonna shake things up tonight?
ed4450ceb669dc3d869e770198731e12.jpg

Michigan team soon to be
THE-MORTIFIED-PUNTER1.gif

Ready! Now who's gonna shake things up tonight?
ed4450ceb669dc3d869e770198731e12.jpg
I'm currently in Michigan and represent roughly 20% of the state's AC membership. So, Ohio can suck it.

I may change my mind tomorrow.

I will say the MI crew probably has a one up on having a good time at the 19th. Shenanigans in OC was proof enough for me.
#FirstPlaceinStayingLoose

I will say the MI crew probably has a one up on having a good time at the 19th. Shenanigans in OC was proof enough for me.
#FirstPlaceinStayingLoose
#2ndPlaceInThisEvent
Slight fify

I only ask because I've seen it brought up. Is Branson in the UP or lower Michigan ?

And there it is folks. It wasn't me this time

And there it is folks. It wasn't me this time
Topic change....how is the johnny football guy working out for you??

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I only ask because I've seen it brought up. Is Branson in the UP or lower Michigan ?

Enough man. You're doing nothing but trolling and its past being funny.

Topic change....how is the johnny football guy working out for you??

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

375 yards against Pittsburgh doesn't suck

Enough man. You're doing nothing but trolling and its past being funny.

Easy brother it's chill in here for the first time in a while. Personally I thought it was kinda funny

Back