THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Skim alert!

Those aren't power rankings. That's a list of Michigan people to post on THP within the past five years

He's right tho. Besides Pluff no one from Michigan is even checking in here. I say we fire away. Worst comes to worst they all show up sad again and it makes for a couple more good pages of trash talk
Suck in to the casual viewers. That's the key to success!

Ok ya got me ill work on it

Wait that was a power rankings?

It looked more like a signup sheet to me.
You're right. Problem is, Captain hasn't met 2/3 of that list. Lol. Yet.
Those aren't power rankings. That's a list of Michigan people to post on THP within the past five years
Hahaha

hahahahaa oh my god Phil needs to be on this team.

Every Michigan member is going to be chomping at the bit for a piece of you.

I hope he gets on too. If for nothing else than to hit his Apex on the range.

Nah. They don't even know I'm making these posts

If this is the power ranking Michigan has a hellava team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It was determined it is not. We should get an interested party sim round like Ohio soon.

It was determined it is not. We should get an interested party sim round like Ohio soon.

I agree ... I am flexible for schedule.... Pick a time and place and I will be there...

Would love to do a sim round. We definitely need to get the MI guys together ASAP for team building!

I'm down for a sim round (weekends or evenings work better for me).

I agree ... I am flexible for schedule.... Pick a time and place and I will be there...

Would love to do a sim round. We definitely need to get the MI guys together ASAP for team building!

I'm down for a sim round (weekends or evenings work better for me).
I don't want to turn this into a planning thread. I'll head over to the Michigan thread to plan it and post a link in here for those that are interested.

Got asked today what the MVP was and how it was considered. I thought I would give a brief synopsis since the MVP gets an all expenses paid trip by THP to True Temper where they will have the red carpet unrolled and taken behind the scenes to see stuff that virtually nobody gets to see.

The MVP is not just about points and golfing ability. It is all encompassing and will be broken down into these 4 things.

Play on the course - 25%
Sportsmanship - 25%
Being active on the entire THP forum leading up to the event - 25%
Being active on the THP forum during the event - 25%

Those four things are what it's about. For those that will say "I dont have time to be on the forum all day every day". We would never expect that or even necessarily reward that. Lives are out there, family is out there and of course work is out there. However with that said, to the victor goes the spoils and while quantity is not a necessity, quality is. Take the time to talk golf around the forum. Take the time to talk about the equipment. Take the time to talk about True Temper's latest offerings. If you don't know things, ask questions, if you would like more info. This is not about just posting each day a couple of times in the regional rivalry thread, or your local area thread, but being the MVP of the team on this forum.

Hope that helps answer the question and if you have any others, I am always happy to answer those as well.

Bumping this for those that might have missed it.

Against my will...here is the pre season rankings for MI.

1. Stribs-Starts at the top but may drop few once its dicovered we are not getting equipment in the event.

2. Potbunker-Anyone with the word bunker in their name can only be awesome. ...right?

3. Tpluff-the game is there but will the repeated cannon blasts from PhillyV wear out the young man.

4. Jspangs- 270 off the tee is top half rankings worthy.

5. Michigan Slice- Definitely

6. Wyzyguy-obviously you were trying to set a scrabble scoring record wirh your screen name. Your ranking suffers because you forgot Q and X.

7. Musicmaster-Sand bagging mother effer. Was getting 8 billion strokes in August and played awesome golf. The rankings committee calls shenanigans on your alleged handicap.

8. Hacker-Much like potbunker your name alone suggests good things....for team OH

9. 2012BFT--Only 1 place to go from here....potentially.

Nice rankings 441.
I would have moved a few around based on forum activity, but these are a solid start and should help Mr Tox.

Enjoyed the rankings Mike. For not having met a lot of the guys, you nailed some of em. And I think there's still more that haven't expressed interest but have posted in the last 5 years. Like oldman and such, iirc.

Haha fire the cannons?

Nice rankings 441.
I would have moved a few around based on forum activity, but these are a solid start and should help Mr Tox.
No logic in the rankings

Haha fire the cannons?
Maybe you're jumping the gun on this one. Not economical to fire a cannon into a crowd of 2 or 3.

Damn jspangs is long off the tee.

Well there hello Mr. 441. Shots fired once again. Scrabble score was by far the best laugh.

Canadan Is The Man! #Granddaddy2016FTW

Back