THP Thanksgiving Contest - TaylorMade Ghost S Putter

After losing one of my best friends last year, I am thankful to all my life long friends I have made threw out my life. My family and their health is my number one priority. I am also blessed to meet my girlfriend, whom's my love of my life.

I'm thankful today that we live in a country (Country's) where, if you're not satisfied with your life you can change it. If you want to start the business of your dreams and help others its up to you to put in the hard work in to make it possible. I am thank for my future and the opportunities that await me.

Simple, I am thankful to have loved ones around me.

I'm thankful that I have a family that enjoys good health. I'm thankful I found a person to share my life with that is positive, hard working, resourceful, and a good mother. Thankful that I have a job that allows us to live comfortably as well. Also very thankful that I have an outlet at THP for things that I have a passion for, includiing golf, writing, education, and friendship.

I have lots of things to be thankful for this year. I am thankful one to be able to spend another holiday season with my grandparents. As I see their friends and siblings passing I know just how thankful I am for them still being here to provide me with love and guidence. I am also thankful for what a special little boy has done for me in my life. No matter how bad my day is seeing him run up to me when I walk in makes it all go away. I could go on and on about what to be thankful for because each day is a blessing and each day is Gods gift.

I am thankful for my family, my fiance, and my cleveland classic driver.

Thanks THP and TM!

I'm thankful for so many things I'll just mention what came to my mind first, my lovely girlfriend who I have been with for a little over a year now(known her for much longer). Having her has really changed me, and I'll just leave it at that before I start to get too sappy :bashful:

A good replacement for my Vicino? Great contest.

I'm thankful to liv
e in a part of the world where trying to save up enough money for a down payment on a house is the biggest worry I have.

Ch
eers and good luck to all!

I am thankful for my wife, family and friends. I really realized even more just how much my wife means to me this year when I was afraid for her health and life during her heart surgery. I am so thankful for answered prayers.

I am grateful for my family, both immediate and extended.

I am also grateful for this thread, which asks us to step back from the daily grind to reflect on our blessings. Given the way this day has started I definitely needed this.

Im thankful for so many things. On the surface, in a world that's full of want and poverty, I'm thankful for health, shelter, food and resources. More than that I'm so grateful for an incredible wife that is supportive of the whole me, and a family who raised me with love and values. I'm thankful for my faith and friends who bring me so much joy. Last I'm thankful for golf and the THP community that have altered my life in a way I couldn't have imagined 16 months ago.

I am thankful for......

A family that loves me
A wife that tolerates me
This forum and the great memories and friendships that have been forged because of it
Tyno being clutch

winner!! lol

I am thankful for having the best wife that anyone could ever ask for and being able to create a beautiful, healthy baby girl.
I'm thankful for my family and the way I was raised, and that we're all healthy and mildly successful, given the state of the world today.
I'm thankful for TMex being so awesome.
I'm good health, good food, good music and good people.
Last but not least, I'm thankful for THP and its' members and the amazing community that it's created.

I am thankful that I live in Florida and am able play golf 12 months a year. These are the days I read on the forum that it's "time to put away the sticks until Spring" and it makes me realize just how lucky I am.

I am thankful that I still have my job. I know the economy is still terrible so I feel fortunate everyday that I can. It's also gratifying that I help people find jobs. As a Recruiter, it's a nice feeling that when I can turn someone's day around. This job allows me to golf every other day to so that's good! :D Also, I know this may sound silly but I'm thankful that I have the ability to care about someone as much as I care about myself. I fell in love this year and it's been the greatest thing that ever happened to me. Although, it's unrequited love but it feels amazing that I have the ability to love someone. I never knew I could.

Im very thankful for my wife! She's been always supportive of me and has even learned how to play golf so she can come with me! It'd be incredible to win this putter! Thanks THP!

I am thankful for having a healthy and amazing, beautiful daughter. She brings a smile to my face and further defines my life. As a relatively new father I love watching her change and grow up everyday and cherish each moment.

Oh my wife too of course ;) Supportive in all my decisions and indecisions just so long as I'm happy.

I am thankful for my family's continued health. I am blessed to have many things in my life but without the wonderful family by my side it would mean nothing.

Thanks to THP and TaylorMade for a great contest!

Of the many things I am thankful for, I think first and most is that I have amazing parents who have made sure from the day I was born that I would be able to go to college free of financial issues. Sadly enough, that didn't sink in until I got here but now that I am here I am going to make the most of this amazing opportunity I was blessed with.

I am thankfull that my wife has finally switched to a job that invigorates her, that makes her happy to go to work every day, and has allowed our household to get back to a somewhat "normal" state again.

I am also thankfull that my friend and co-worker who had a very severe heart-attack last Wednesday is now recuperating at home after surgery. It really put a scare in me, and is making me re-evaluate my own habits and lifestyle.

Thanks to THP and TaylorMade for a great contest.

Best of luck everyone !

Last edited:
Im waiting on DDEC's answer. tread carefully bro!

i'm thankful that after turkey day i will be heading to Myrtle Beach finally for the first time to play in the THP invitational at the beautiful True Blue!

I am thankful for the time that I get to spend with my family. Especially my dad and my grandfather. Everytime I can get out on the course with my dad, I am thankful. Everytime I can spend even a second with my grandfather, I jump at the opportunity.

Thanks THP and TM for yet another awesome contest! Good luck everyone.

I am thankful. Yes, just in general. I could be living on the streets, have no home, no clothes, no school, no friends, no family, and especially no golf. But i have all of that. I'm tall and healthy. Even though i only live with my dad, my family is very caring and loving towards each other. I have friends who care about me and i care about in return, including my THP friends. I am fortunate enough to have nice clothes to wear and good food to eat. Last but definitely not least I'm thankful to be blessed with my golf skills (not trying to brag).

I am thankful for my health, and getting my blood pressure under control. I'm only 23 but high BP runs in my family and mine was bad bad bad. I am also thankful for my job. I managed to land a great gig in a booming market. Preparing to graduate college last year was scary with how grim the market looked. I'm also thankful for my family who have always supported me, helped me pay for school, and basically let me do whatever I wanted when I was a kid!

Wow, thanks to THP and TaylorMade for this great contest.

As to what I'm thankful for? I'm thankful first and foremost for my partner Richard, love of my life, who has put up with me for 4 years...I wouldn't be who I am without him. I'm thankful for the house that Richard and I live in...we get to see so much life here...and I am so proud of the renovations that we both have designed. I'm thankful for my family, even though they are far away, for supporting me in whatever I do. I'm thankful that I am healthy.

I also have to say that I am incredibly thankful for the community that I have now spent over a year getting to know. My second family. A group of men and women who I call friends, even though I haven't met the majority of them....thank you THP. This place has truly given me a lot of fun, laughs, insight, and opportunity. You all have accepted me with open arms. I won't forget that.

Back