THP Ultimate Club Testing w/ TaylorMade Golf

Nice!!!! This event just got a little more real! One week gentlemen!

Lets just say that early on in the week you guys just might be finding out what your testing

Boom!! Cannot wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've said it already, but I'm really excited for you guys. I'd love to hear as much as possible about the fitting process with TMAG and how it compares to any y'all have had before.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

You guys are in for a treat. All I will say is pay attention to THP this week.
Wise words I'm sure, lucky for me, I'm always paying attention!!!

I've said it already, but I'm really excited for you guys. I'd love to hear as much as possible about the fitting process with TMAG and how it compares to any y'all have had before.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

I'm excited for the fitting as well. I expect it to either confirm or shoot down my belief that the gentleman who did my fitting in the spring didn't exactly know what he was doing.

The birdie knows.

Alright, I will spill the limited information I have. Honestly, JB may not like this but it is what it is.

Here is what I KNOW you will be testing after talking to JB this past weekend.

Spoiler
Pure Awesomeness!

This week will be fun. I already couldn't sleep last night thinking about what TM awesomeness awaits us!

OK I have been pondering on this a lot and I am sure y'all have been as well. And I am a bit perplexed. If we have to sign a NDA then how can we find out what we are testing before we get there?!?! Does this mean that TM has more than one item we are testing? Or does it just mean that we will find out the type of product, but just not the specific model?!?!

JB, you had my mind racing before, but now it is in Overdrive and it may not throttle back until next Sunday!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:
Well my thought on this is you will find out what you are testing in a more generic term. Like you will be testing fairway woods, or irons, or hybrids, etc... You'll know what your testing but you won't have any specifics that you could share to be in conflict with a NDA. Now keep in mind, this is just my thought on it, but I may be completely off base too.
To be more honest I'm not overly concerned about it. I'm just pumped and anticipating next weekend!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

Well my thought on this is you will find out what you are testing in a more generic term. Like you will be testing fairway woods, or irons, or hybrids, etc... You'll know what your testing but you won't have any specifics that you could share to be in conflict with a NDA. Now keep in mind, this is just my thought on it, but I may be completely off base too.
To be more honest I'm not overly concerned about it. I'm just pumped and anticipating next weekend!

Yeah, I am not concerned in the least. Just fun to ponder and float the ideas.

I wonder if it could mean that TM will have a few items there that are prerelease, and not just the specific stuff we will be testing?

I wonder if it could mean that TM will have a few items there that are prerelease, and not just the specific stuff we will be testing?

I'm assuming since we are signing a NDA that what we are testing is pre-release. To be honest, I'm just hoping I have a decent shot at getting that SLDR that JB was talking about. I don't even have a driver right now so that would be the icing on the cake!!

I'm assuming since we are signing a NDA that what we are testing is pre-release. To be honest, I'm just hoping I have a decent shot at getting that SLDR that JB was talking about. I don't even have a driver right now so that would be the icing on the cake!!

Agree that we are testing pre-release equipment. Kind of hoping we see more of their future releases in addition to what we will be testing.

don't worry, I'll let you hit mine when I win it. :)

don't worry, I'll let you hit mine when I win it. :)

So this means you will be sending me the Opti Force after testing? :)

J.

Wait a minute!! I feel like I'm getting cut out of this deal. I went from winning it to walking away with nothing but a smile!! If Manlai wins it, the I get the Opti Force because he will have taken my SLDR.

Don't be greedy Mojo, you just won a sweet signed staff bag!!

Wait a minute!! I feel like I'm getting cut out of this deal. I went from winning it to walking away with nothing but a smile!! If Manlai wins it, the I get the Opti Force because he will have taken my SLDR.

As long as I win a SLDR as well!!! I sold my other driver when I thought we were gonna test the new TM driver. Put that under FAIL category.

You know whats awesome? Taylormade.

You know whats awesome-ier? THP and Taylormade together.

Tick-tock. We're close.

I'd say about one week from now we will be preparing. Preparing for THP and TM NIGHT GOLF!!!!!

You are right TB. I withdraw...... :surrender:

J.

Back