THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
The holidays are for giving and receiving. Well today I was thumbing through my mail and came across a package from Shane Posey. I opened it and found a $100 GC inside and a Thank you note. I was a a bit speechless and told my wife. She said, you have a great group of friends. And I said know I am part of a great family.

Thank you Shane, I appreciate the GC and it will go to helping a few folks in need. What I do and what all the other staff do, is for you guys. We wouldn't have it any other way.

Old man shane strikes again

Shane and John...no surprise there, two great THPers.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm a Shane fan.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Well done Shane and John!! Two great dudes there!

Fantastic gesture Shane! You are one of the best. But, not surprised that you would do something like this.

Well done Shane!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Incredible gestures John and Shane!

I've been meaning to post this but it was more of a kind hearted trade than anything else. My friend Cookie gave up his THP staff stand bag in trade as he has been proudly gaming his grandaddy bag. I came in a bit late and missed out, but this is going to allow me to represent THP and callaway on course for all of 2016, and that's just way too awesome. My dude, thanks for letting me "win" this trade and rep two great companies in style.

9dac0152bd5003af0eedc5094a9dc72c.jpg

Cookie's ok I guess

Love it when this thread pops up. Good stuff. Such an amazing place we have here.

He's a Good Cookie!!

Have to throw this out there. Big thanks to sposey6384836152738373 for his awesome kindness today. Got home and there was a package in the mail that I wasn't expecting. Opened it and it was Star Wars Battlefront for ps4. Shane bought it for my son, who the guys have graciously accepted into our ps4 crew.

It's one thing to do something for me but it's a whole nuther level of awesome to do something for my kid. I can't thank you enough Shane.

e91b83276829025ac2d477ef9766b7c1.jpg

That shane guy is pretty cool!

Awesome stuff Rancey .

Way to go Shane !

Want to say ThanK you to Mike_g. He saw me wanting to test out the Grandura shaft and sent me a PM with an offer to test it out with my GBB. Thank you very much man, greatly appreciate it. I can't wait to get it out on the course.

Shane, MikeG and Cookie...three good guys

Have to throw this out there. Big thanks to sposey6384836152738373 for his awesome kindness today. Got home and there was a package in the mail that I wasn't expecting. Opened it and it was Star Wars Battlefront for ps4. Shane bought it for my son, who the guys have graciously accepted into our ps4 crew.

It's one thing to do something for me but it's a whole nuther level of awesome to do something for my kid. I can't thank you enough Shane.

e91b83276829025ac2d477ef9766b7c1.jpg

Shane is hands down one of the best THPers I have met. I am so glad I got to partner with him in my first event. BTW you guys need to hit me up for some PS4 goodness!

Shane is hands down one of the best THPers I have met. I am so glad I got to partner with him in my first event. BTW you guys need to hit me up for some PS4 goodness!
Mike it was my pleasure to be your partner. Hope we can do it again sometime soon.
On ps4 I am shanep0131

Damn I have numbers in all my handles lol

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Mine it was my pleasure to be your partner. Hope we can do it again sometime soon.
On ps4 I am shanep0131

Damn I have numbers in all my handles lol

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I am sigepmagicmike on PSN and I am not missing the Branson trip this year!

Gotta give a big shout out to Alez367. Was looking to tinker with some new wedges and he reached out to me and offered to let me put his Cally MD2 wedges to the test.

Thanks brother, will give them a hell of a workout.

Gotta give a big shout out to Alez367. Was looking to tinker with some new wedges and he reached out to me and offered to let me put his Cally MD2 wedges to the test.

Thanks brother, will give them a hell of a workout.

Wow thats awesome

Love all the generosity and thoughtfulness in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back