THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
THP is a great place!

THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Shane is hands down one of the best THPers I have met. I am so glad I got to partner with him in my first event. BTW you guys need to hit me up for some PS4 goodness!

Don't give him a bigger head than he already has!

Kidding, I am very blessed to call him my friend and I am not surprised by the gifts he does for anyone!

Last edited:
Nice gestures Shane, Mike and Alex

Damn some solid moves by some solid dudes in here lately. Well done fellas!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Gonna add The one and only Wicked Cool Bearded Man to the list today. I got this PM from Morgan just a few minutes ago

Hello!

Your membership was paid for by Wicked Cool Bearded Man.

Totally appreciated buddy,as I told Morgan in my reply to the PM this place has the best members of any forum on the planet,from the SecretSantas to acts of kindness wherever you look just pick a thread, this place is special.

Thank you WCBM it is very much appreciated and I will start my digging to pay it forward to another new member this weekend.

Last edited:
We had a recent conversation in the equipment pondering thread regarding the Heavenwood. I mentioned a desire to try one out and KEV mentioned that he could offer a good deal on one. I sent him a PM and he stated that he would send one for the cost of shipping....what?!??

Well Monday morning comes and Kevin sends me a PM with the tracking info. I asked for his email address so I could send some shipping money and he says "no worries, I enjoy playing Santa". Well, this flawless beauty showed up today. Thank YOU Kevin!!! If it doesn't work for me it will be paid forward without question!

7cf9f713e744614d250db4a1ec01f922.jpg

b13873080e0d787ec4edf1f45f8c2bbb.jpg

4c7c8081e77dfa757a44218a37d60511.jpg

Shout out to Just_Hacking today, he prepaid for the round and when I asked how much I owed him he just said "Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!"

Thanks buddy! Enjoyed the round today!

I'm glad it finally made it to you Cookie! I hope it works out for you!

That's pretty awesome, KEV. Wtg dude.

Its an awesome club Cookie, I don't think you will be letting it go...

Shout out to Just_Hacking today, he prepaid for the round and when I asked how much I owed him he just said "Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!"

Thanks buddy! Enjoyed the round today!
I just came in here to post the same thing. It was nice of you, and we had a great day. I have a feeling Karma will pay you back, John.

Big thanks to Josh (Miller Time) for giving me a Callaway Big Bertha V Series headcover to replace the generic Callaway headcover that came with my Heavenwood. I really appreciate it!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Big thanks to Josh (Miller Time) for giving me a Callaway Big Bertha V Series headcover to replace the generic Callaway headcover that came with my Heavenwood. I really appreciate it!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I am a big Miller Time fan

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Huge thanks to @HashtagChad. I was looking for some information and he GAVE! Thank you sir!

JM

I've got a couple to mention:

1.) Lost my putter cover and was looking to buy one in the marketplace and mikeg_74 was nice enough to offer to send me an extra one he had and wouldn't take anything for it.
2.) Played a round recently with greggdrews and he brought a Callaway XR 9 iron for me to try. When I went to give it back he told me to keep it.

I've got a couple to mention:

1.) Lost my putter cover and was looking to buy one in the marketplace and mikeg_74 was nice enough to offer to send me an extra one he had and wouldn't take anything for it.
2.) Played a round recently with greggdrews and he brought a Callaway XR 9 iron for me to try. When I went to give it back he told me to keep it.

Two very good dudes. Not surprised by these actions.

Love the kindness going on in here.

I'll add:

1) Looking to buy a PX LZ Handmade...Jeremy (jdtox) PMed me and is sending me a 6.5 Grandaddy version he wasn't using. He wouldn't even let me pay shipping.
2) Curtis (armygolf) is hooking me up with a Cobra adapter to put on said shaft.

I have met both of these guys in person so I cant say that I am surprised at their awesomeness and I cant say Thank You enough but I surely do appreciate it fellas. I will be on the lookout to return the favor...

I'll add:

1) Looking to buy a PX LZ Handmade...Jeremy (jdtox) PMed me and is sending me a 6.5 Grandaddy version he wasn't using. He wouldn't even let me pay shipping.
2) Curtis (armygolf) is hooking me up with a Cobra adapter to put on said shaft.

I have met both of these guys in person so I cant say that I am surprised at their awesomeness and I cant say Thank You enough but I surely do appreciate it fellas. I will be on the lookout to return the favor...
Those are great guys right there.

I sure do miss my king partner Curtis, he is an exceptional young man

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Don't know armygolf but that jdtox guy is a heck of dude and based on others thoughts no doubt armygolf is as well

ArmyGolfer is top shelf! I'm fortunate to have been able to spend a few days on the golf course with him. TOP SHELF!

JTDox....enuf said! Even if he's from Michigan hahaha

MikeG, you know the guy! He lives I Houston, talks with passion and just played in the Grandaddy. We met at the first THP event held at the CowboyClub. We've been friends since, amazing guy.

Well we chatted prior to the Grandaddy and I asked him to pick me up a pull over and I would Paypal the funds. He ask what color and said ok.

After the event he text me and says its in its way. I say how much do I owe you. He says Merry Christmas and thanks me. Well they was a surprise to say the least.

Mike isn't a good guy because he bought me a pullover, he is a great guy for his selflessness. Thank you Mike, Merry Christmas

22c3d4b67cb53713312a5488fb006596.jpg
112d7c5fa2cf873787efd66d71f0792e.jpg
d67612d3d88a305c7d1b7d4d7fd86384.jpg

Awesome Mike!

And a badass pullover to boot.

Huge fan of BTS! Well done Mike.

JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back