THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

@Scooby45 was kind enough to send me one of his Morgan Cup 2021 used balls. Thank you so much! Anytime you're in SC, look us up so we can play a round!
#Paradiseforlife
20211110_165658.jpg

@Scooby45 was kind enough to send me one of his Morgan Cup 2021 used balls. Thank you so much! Anytime you're in SC, look us up so we can play a round!
#Paradiseforlife
View attachment 9043287
I pass through fairly regularly, at least considering I live in Ohio, so I will try to take you up on the offer. Would love to tee it up with you.

@mikewohlwend big thanks for the ferrules! once I get the club set up I‘ll get a photo up. Much appreciated!

image.jpg

It's amazing to think that through the kindness of another THP member paying for my 2022 Albatross membership, I was able to get into the first event of the year! Just goes to show you why the THP community is special!

So many great people in this forum. This thread helps define this place. Continue on with the magic THP.

Great seeing this thread pop up. The generosity that surrounds THP is second to none.

This thread makes me happy!

I want to publicly thank @Snickerdog. He saw my post in a Truvis thread bumming that I missed out on a special release ball (dog paws), reached out offering to send me a sleeve and refused to let me pay him for anything. Thanks you!

I want to publicly thank @Snickerdog. He saw my post in a Truvis thread bumming that I missed out on a special release ball (dog paws), reached out offering to send me a sleeve and refused to let me pay him for anything. Thanks you!
Doesn’t surprise me in the slightest! Snicks is a great guy!

Thp is such an amazing place. Those are a great looking release!

My hands (and cheeks!) are a little warmer today thanks the kindness of a random THP'er! And being a @Puttmaster , I think he'd appreciate the eagle roll that it helped achieve!! Thing is seriously cool. Better than Hot Hands.

Sidenote - Not gonna lie. Wanted to make a good putt with it, for him, and it took a couple holes. I totally effed up a sweet birdie look on #1. :LOL:

Last edited:
Just received this in the mail and will be put to good use. Much appreciated @Puttmaster this is very cool and will come in handy this time of year
438A785F-B61C-4773-99FE-79FE8A683A08.jpeg

Last edited:

My hands (and cheeks!) are a little warmer today thanks the kindness of a random THP'er! And I think he'd appreciate the roll that it helped achieve!! Thing is seriously cool. Better than Hot Hands.

Sidenote - Not gonna lie. Wanted to make a good putt with it, for him, and it took a couple holes. I totally effed up a sweet birdie look on #1. :LOL:

Just received this in the mail and will be out to good use. Much appreciated @Puttmaster this is very cool and will come in handy this time of year
View attachment 9045606
Dang! Two of you got one?! How freaking cool is that!!

Back