THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

I mentioned this elsewhere but a big shoutout to @J4U for bringing extra sets of irons so that those of us playing in the practice round at the Titleist Experience wouldn’t need to struggle with getting two sets of irons home. Great guy and a great gesture.

I won’t go into a ton of detail but @J4U is my damn hero and absolutely made my Friday. He’s an old THP friend who I am thrilled to see active and having a blast on the site.

can’t wait to get together again my good man.
Some day soon I hope my friend, some day soon!

I mentioned this elsewhere but a big shoutout to @J4U for bringing extra sets of irons so that those of us playing in the practice round at the Titleist Experience wouldn’t need to struggle with getting two sets of irons home. Great guy and a great gesture.
Was my pleasure and you hit them better than I do!

• Haha
Reactions: J4U
A couple of weeks ago I have a message from @KY Golfer asking for my address. Never met the man, but when you are asked for your address from a THP'r, you just send it.....THIS shows up at the house,
IMG_1686.jpeg

What a man.....I was actually at the office that day, and the Wife tried to score one for me and she has never tried to buy something on THP in 20 seconds before, much less a Limited.....Thank you good sir, THANK YOU

I think it has been said a few times but wanted to also give a shout out to @J4U for bring all those extra sets & picking me up a monster energy drink when mine was frozen!

It wasn't golf related, but when you get THPers together there's always golf and forum talk no matter what the venue /event... Big shout out to @PKorf for the hospitality and great day enjoying the "factory of sadness" (browns lost). Good laughs talking THP, lessons, a Lil equipment and the quest to get better!

Let's not wait 2 years to get together again

It wasn't golf related, but when you get THPers together there's always golf and forum talk no matter what the venue /event... Big shout out to @PKorf for the hospitality and great day enjoying the "factory of sadness" (browns lost). Good laughs talking THP, lessons, a Lil equipment and the quest to get better!

Let's not wait 2 years to get together again
Miss that @PKorf great dude.

I received an email from GG saying that a THP member had paid for my 2022 Albatross Membership!!! I am super grateful! It was a nice surprise on what has been a rough day! THP-nation continues to wow me everyday! Best forum on the web period!

Thank you to whomever paid for my 2022 Albatross Club membership!!! Time to look for someone to pay it forward to. :unsure:

Thank you to whomever paid my 2022 Albatross membership. It is truly appreciated and I thank you very much.

dude someone just paid for my 2022 albatross club membership???!!!! you know who you are. somehow, someway, i will find you, and we will play golf and have some laughs. thank you!!!!

Someone paid for my membership as well and I paid it forward tonight. THP is great!

I would also like to sincerely thank the anonymous THPer that was kind enough to pay for my 2022 Albatross Club membership! :clapp:🍻

I too, had my 2022 membership paid this morning by another member. I got to tell him thanks already. He's a good guy, and contributing member, and this place is just magical!!

Boom love the pay it forward going on!!!

A couple of weeks ago I have a message from @KY Golfer asking for my address. Never met the man, but when you are asked for your address from a THP'r, you just send it.....THIS shows up at the house,
View attachment 9037903

What a man.....I was actually at the office that day, and the Wife tried to score one for me and she has never tried to buy something on THP in 20 seconds before, much less a Limited.....Thank you good sir, THANK YOU
KY is one of the best!

View attachment 9037903

He's a great dude, lucky to get to play a couple rounds a year with him!

Absolutely phenomenal to hear of all these Albatross Memberships being paid forward!! THP is such an awesome community!

Add me to the growing list of people whose Albatross membership for ‘22 was paid by some anonymous THPer. Thank you so much, whomever you are. Little acts of kindness can mean so much.

Got a package in the mail today. Thank you very much @GoldenBuff! Truly appreciated! These are awesome!

4FF49253-D7F4-42EE-93D9-F2A67DCEA533.jpeg

Awesome sooo many people membership was covered. Y'all are good peeps

Back