#THPLegacy - What Is It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop the buzzsaw madness.

You guys should focus your energy on prying updates out of JB!

True story.
MikeKarateDean441 was going to come down here this weekend, for the Tampa get together. During that time we were going to shoot some Legacy Promo videos. He bailed and said "He is too good for get togethers" and instead the stuff would have to wait.

Hmm to side with dean or to side with dev. Tough choice right there . With more information it may make my choice a bit easier ;)

I was a buzzsaw once...maybe.

maybe 50% of that post was actually true of JB's

And there is a minimum attendance requirement for me to attend...20

True story.
MikeKarateDean441 was going to come down here this weekend, for the Tampa get together. During that time we were going to shoot some Legacy Promo videos. He bailed and said "He is too good for get togethers" and instead the stuff would have to wait.

Weird, my invite must have gotten lost in the mail. Maybe it was in that overturned Fedex truck.

Well JB since 441 bailed we are willing to accept you dropping some solo promo videos about this!

Weird, my invite must have gotten lost in the mail. Maybe it was in that overturned Fedex truck.

You should read THP more. :D There is a thread for a Tampa Get Together this weekend. MikeDean441 looked into coming. When he said that, I said we could have some Legacy fun.

Well JB since 441 bailed we are willing to accept you dropping some solo promo videos about this!

That is very kind of you to accept lil ole me...haha

In all honesty, it appears Love Is In The Air and #TheKing info will be coming out first.

I'm not going to get into this saw talk. I'm just going to work on the game, speculate my a$$ off, start working on my winning toast for our team!

Does all this buzzsaw talk have to do with cutting trees because I've tried to put my golf ball through trees many times and it just doesn't work..

My legacy I'm going to say is twofold: improvement and having fun

I will work to improve even farther in 2015, in hopes to be an asset to any team I may find myself on.

I also try to ensure those around me have as good a time or better than I am having, hopefully that is viewed as a quality asset to any event!

Several people commented to me that I smiled the entire weekend at The Bridgestone Championship.

Well if that is true, I'll be smiling in my sleep if I get a chance to create my #THPLegacy

I want to show some friends that you don't have to be scratch to have fun, and try and bring some new hackers into the game.

Love the hype and excitement on this. Really sounds like it will be pretty darn special. 2015 is going to be unreal all around!!!

Does all this buzzsaw talk have to do with cutting trees because I've tried to put my golf ball through trees many times and it just doesn't work..

I've also tried to take down a tree in a THP event with a 6 iron....guess who won

6b072db1-27e0-42e2-8f64-0171163fc75e.jpg

I watched 441 try and cut one down with range balls once an I think he almost got through it before the balls ran out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back