#THPLegacy - What Is It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never have been in the past, this could change in the near future....perhaps at the #THPLegacy event!

Interesting

Wasn't there a new ball in play at the #personaldistance event? I'd love a crack at that. Haven't been able to find the FG Tour ball around here.

Wasn't there a new ball in play at the #personaldistance event? I'd love a crack at that. Haven't been able to find the FG Tour ball around here.

sure was, all you had to do was ask :)

I'll save some for a sim round

I can't wait for more details. I love Bridgestone balls and my J40 56* and I rocked a Wilson-Staff SW for like 15 years and I could hit any shot I wanted with it. How could I leave it at my parents house...Ugh! Hopefully I can get a new one and one of those 8802 putters.

First thing that came up was make sure he drinks alot of rum and alot of prime rib.

We will have a lean mikedean puking machine on our hands. Anyone got an old 96'er we can ship to Ohio (grizzle and all)!

Hey Mike Dean. I have a message for you

54929262.jpg

I can see the sarcastic smirk on his face reading that.

Too Much?

ttFkO9M.jpg

Cutting your chances in half. I dont know if thats well played...

Putting my eggs in one basket! It's the internet stuff doesn't last forever here.:beat-up:

Wouldnt that technically be Mr. T's message for Deano?

No, I asked Mr T to send a message. I figure since NJ people are known for terrible hair and gold chains, I had an in.

Answer - I ran into a buzz saw.

Question

Spoiler
Things that you will hear at Legacy from many golfers

Answer - I ran into a buzz saw.

Question

Spoiler
Things that you will hear at Legacy from many golfers

To be fair, it wont be just this event LOL

If the event is half as good as the trash talk this is definitely going to be one heck of an event!

Spoiler
The event is going to be better than the trash talk, for sure.

I want the chance to be a buzzsaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back