THP's "unwritten rules"

It's not an unwritten rule but one gets the impression very quickly after either lurking for a bit or joining in head first, like I did, that nearly every member and all the staff are incredibly nice and helpful. This makes THP a "safe" place and encourages you to behave in the same way.

This should be a given but sometimes it isn’t. When you get equipment for review or an event, talk about it with the forum!! Good, bad or indifferent we want to hear about it!

Also slow play! Hit the ball already!
Like a golf buddy of mine says. I may play bad but I can play bad fast. He lives by that motto.

Like a golf buddy of mine says. I may play bad but I can play bad fast. He lives by that motto.
My personal best was shot playing with 2 guys who shot 107 and 115. They weren’t good but they played quickly.

10 to 15 times a day at practice I have to tell a freshman to PLAY FASTER.

I like those three rules, I have only a couple of rules that get me through life
1 Don't sweat the small stuff, it's all small stuff
2 Don't worry about things you can't control
3 Treat people the way YOU would like to be treated.
I passed these along to my kids as the grew and it's worked out pretty well.

Another rule: Don't try this on your THP buds...

I would have thought the rule here would be "if you try something this stupid with other THPers, at least film it so we can laugh at with you

There are definitely unwritten conditions to getting adequately heckled though.

1- Don't use iron covers
2- Always order more than one sauce
3- Your ice cream must consist of at least two additional elements
Damn, I failed on all three!

I would have thought the rule here would be "if you try something this stupid with other THPers, at least film it so we can laugh at with you

True. :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if they sell Phil M Cutouts to practice.

I try to keep my THP posts all positive. I frequently fail, but it’s not for lack of effort.

It's not an unwritten rule but one gets the impression very quickly after either lurking for a bit or joining in head first, like I did, that nearly every member and all the staff are incredibly nice and helpful. This makes THP a "safe" place and encourages you to behave in the same way.

That's right, @Greg Kulbick @BigDill I AM NICE AND HELPFUL.

That's right, @Greg Kulbick @BigDill I AM NICE AND HELPFUL.
No one knows you are staff except @JB, and tbh I was almost sure that was going to come to an end at the 2018 Ultimate Weekend of Golf event.

Sometimes when I take my family to Hammock Beach and we stay in the towers, I walk out onto the balcony and tell my kids the story about how, to this day, you can hear an F8 driver head hitting a tree complex if you stay really quiet.

No one knows you are staff except @JB, and tbh I was almost sure that was going to come to an end at the 2018 Ultimate Weekend of Golf event.

Sometimes when I take my family to Hammock Beach and we stay in the towers, I walk out onto the balcony and tell my kids the story about how, to this day, you can hear an F8 driver head hitting a tree complex if you stay really quiet.

I'll find that clubhead, someone just give me a rough idea where it is.

Give you a tip , it didn’t land here in Australia🙂

This fits quite well.

Randomly tagging @MWard is definitely one of the unwritten rules of THP!
So does tagging @MWard violate any THP rules if you've been drinking dirty hot vodka martini's for the last 3 hours? 🤔

Back