Titleist 910 D2 & D3 Drivers

Ive had VDR grips on my irons, might have to try one out on the 2.0 and see how it feels

Ive had VDR grips on my irons, might have to try one out on the 2.0 and see how it feels

i love the looks of the VDR, the feel wasnt bad it just didnt have enough grip for me.

Just a little update for my upcoming round/rounds this weekend, got it set in B1 at the moment which is 10.5* loft and 1* flatter lie for a little more fade bias, should help keep the hook under control but if not ill go down to C1 or up to C4. Very excited to get on course with it

i love the looks of the VDR, the feel wasnt bad it just didnt have enough grip for me.

Just a little update for my upcoming round/rounds this weekend, got it set in B1 at the moment which is 10.5* loft and 1* flatter lie for a little more fade bias, should help keep the hook under control but if not ill go down to C1 or up to C4. Very excited to get on course with it

hit em straight!

hit em straight!

im gonna try buddy, wont be on course until tomorrow and sunday though. Im getting ready to go get a couple clubs out of my grandpa's bag since he doesnt golf anymore and have them cut down and gripped with junior grips for my neice, shes dying for a couple clubs lol

ahhh hit the D2 awesome on range today, worked on some tips and a drill that TC and Thainer gave me and it did wonders, high straight drives. I will update this once i get on course again, gotta say i was very impressed by what i saw today, this combo felt amazing

Can you share that tip? Is it a tip that might help others?

ahhh hit the D2 awesome on range today, worked on some tips and a drill that TC and Thainer gave me and it did wonders, high straight drives. I will update this once i get on course again, gotta say i was very impressed by what i saw today, this combo felt amazing

Well just got home a little bit ago from the course and had a decent driving day today, didnt have any tops or anything like that thank god lol, Still waiting for my Zstar to return so i can start doing a side by side but im liking this 910 allot, love the sound and feel and the ball flight from the 10.5* head and RIP Alpha is something sexy lol, gets up quick and flattens out, still got along ways to go seeing this is the first 9 holes back from the driver YIPS but i was getting the ball out there a good ways with just a nice easy swing, only hit 2 fairways but the rest were only a couple yards in the rough so not off by much at all. Shot a 40 today so im getting closer to where i would like to be/was last year and early this year. High/mid 30's here i come!!! I also hit the range after my 9 holes and was just putting ball after ball straight down range right where i was aiming, just need to work on taking it from the range back to the course.

So I just realized I need to experiment with my settings some more. My irons are 2* flat...I should probably give B1 (0.75* flat) a shot with my driver. I'm currently set on A1 (standard).

So I just realized I need to experiment with my settings some more. My irons are 2* flat...I should probably give B1 (0.75* flat) a shot with my driver. I'm currently set on A1 (standard).

give it a shot, can always go back if it doesnt work. Question though do you fight a hook/over draw the ball or do you hit a fade/slice for the miss.

give it a shot, can always go back if it doesnt work. Question though do you fight a hook/over draw the ball or do you hit a fade/slice for the miss.

It depends on my miss, to tell you the truth.

1) Push/slice. This setting will destroy me if I push my drive, out get out of whack and start going out-to-in on my path. A reason I think this might work out for me is that if I am a little more flat at address, it may make me trigger my backswing in a way to promote in-to-out path. I am aware that this is most likely 100% in my head...but I'm interested to see how it turns out.

2) "Too much juice" - This is my typical miss and results in a little too much draw. Not overly bad...but just a little too much.

It depends on my miss, to tell you the truth.

1) Push/slice. This setting will destroy me if I push my drive, out get out of whack and start going out-to-in on my path. A reason I think this might work out for me is that if I am a little more flat at address, it may make me trigger my backswing in a way to promote in-to-out path. I am aware that this is most likely 100% in my head...but I'm interested to see how it turns out.

2) "Too much juice" - This is my typical miss and results in a little too much draw. Not overly bad...but just a little too much.

lol ok so you miss both ways as do i, 95% of the time i miss with a hook but every once in awhile i will push one right/slice one. Just was wondering since that is a fade biased setting and probably wouldnt be to good for a slicer, you know your game though so if you think it would help its def worth a shot. That is the setting i have actually been using, B1, i have the 10.5* head for this little test im doing with a higher lofted driver, i usually play a 9 or 9.5* head, i just switched it to C4 which is .75* flat and +.75* loft taking it up to 11.25* of loft. Excited to see the results, after i test this setting for a round and on the range a couple times im gonna take it all the way up to 12* which is B4 for the fade biased, i would seriously give up some distance if i hit allot more fairways thats what got me doing this test with the D2 and higher loft plus for all i know the higher lofted driver is what i need for the most distance so we will see how this plays out. Liking it so far though. sorry for the long post im just excited to see the results of this new setting lol

im not messing with the settings lol when i was fitted the pro said i should lose the wrench to resist tinkering :curl-lip:

im not messing with the settings lol when i was fitted the pro said i should lose the wrench to resist tinkering :curl-lip:

lol i would of said your crazy hehe, nothing better than being able to adjust it for conditions, if its windy lower the loft to keep the ball flight down ect..

Just wanted to share that today I finally had my first 300y+ drive. Thanks to the D3 which in my opinion is an absolute canon. Smashed it down the fairway like never before. Hopefully more of those distances to come...

Just wanted to share that today I finally had my first 300y+ drive. Thanks to the D3 which in my opinion is an absolute canon. Smashed it down the fairway like never before. Hopefully more of those distances to come...

Congrats Dub, thats a bomb!

hopefully getting out this morning but the rain is getting close, if i get rained out im gonna play this afternoon if the storms are gone, will update with how this goes vs the zstar

Battle Royale! Have fun buddy

im interested to see which one wins round 1 of the BATTLE!

I hope there is enough rain to scare people off the course so you can blast two balls at every tee! Ding ding, I am patiently awaiting your thoughts. Exciting, the Zstar wins!

Guys i will update this after i cook my dad some hot buffalo wing flavored brats, after all it is fathers day but i will give you a little teaser, it wasnt close at all and i found out all i needed to know today, i seriously though it would be a close call and take longer but it wasnt close at all.

Hmm judging by the Z-Star avatar I think that is a hint. Glad you found "the one" 10Y. Can't wait to hear the official thoughts though

Back