Titleist 910 D2 & D3 Drivers

Hmm judging by the Z-Star avatar I think that is a hint. Glad you found "the one" 10Y. Can't wait to hear the official thoughts though

thats been my avatar for a month or two lol, dont judge to quickly hehe, also check the for sale section

i hope it was the d2 man i love this club. yesterday up the range the guy next to me was hitting his ping g15 he asked to had a go with my d2 i said sure. he liked it so i decided to show him what it could do when i put one out of the range he decided to go and get a fitting :D

thats been my avatar for a month or two lol, dont judge to quickly hehe, also check the for sale section

Snob... Hehe
I was also looking at this one in the 10.5. I liked the R11 and VR pro better. Going to hit it again though. Love the shaft offering for stock that are offered! It's a nice driver too, and yes, it hurt to say it

910 WINS!!! Guys the Zstar is up for sale in the for sale section and the 910 earned its spot in the bag, i love everything about the Zstar but i couldnt deny the results. It wasnt even close, i hit the 910 farther, straighter, more consistent center hits, my miss (hook) wasnt showing at all but with the Zstar it was, the higher lofted head really helps keep it under control, i was carrying the 910 farther than the Zstar with rollout, that was when both were hit perfect, even on off center hits i was longer with the 910, i have a feeling it would of been closer if the Zstar was a 10.5* head but it wasnt, its a 9*, im still a little shocked it was that big of a difference, i thought it would be close for sure. Anyhow thats what happened and i couldnt be happier, both are amazing drivers and i hope the Zstar goes to a good home.

910 WINS!!! Guys the Zstar is up for sale in the for sale section and the 910 earned its spot in the bag, i love everything about the Zstar but i couldnt deny the results. It wasnt even close, i hit the 910 farther, straighter, more consistent center hits, my miss (hook) wasnt showing at all but with the Zstar it was, the higher lofted head really helps keep it under control, i was carrying the 910 farther than the Zstar with rollout, that was when both were hit perfect, even on off center hits i was longer with the 910, i have a feeling it would of been closer if the Zstar was a 10.5* head but it wasnt, its a 9*, im still a little shocked it was that big of a difference, i thought it would be close for sure. Anyhow thats what happened and i couldnt be happier, both are amazing drivers and i hope the Zstar goes to a good home.

I havent hit the Z-star but I have hit that D2 and it was solid, if only it was white LOL.

I havent hit the Z-star but I have hit that D2 and it was solid, if only it was white LOL.

man if it was white that would be awesome, i still like the white over the black but im not gonna play something just for the color, i really hope they release a white version sometime

Happy for ya 10YD! The driver is such an important club and to find one your are comfortable with is awesome. I have not hit a Titleist driver is a few years but it sounds like they got a winner here. Enjoy and hit em straight :thumb:

Happy for ya 10YD! The driver is such an important club and to find one your are comfortable with is awesome. I have not hit a Titleist driver is a few years but it sounds like they got a winner here. Enjoy and hit em straight :thumb:

Thanks OG, im really loving the 910 with the higher loft

Well, I was setting my driver to neutral today after cleaning my clubs...and the head snapped off. I guess we will see how good Titleist's customer service is...

Well, I was setting my driver to neutral today after cleaning my clubs...and the head snapped off. I guess we will see how good Titleist's customer service is...

wow thats crazy, keep us posted

The bolt head snapped off or the club head snapped off at the shaft?

Wow, you are the 2nd person in 24 hours that told me this.

Ouch, that's not good news. If that can happen during a simple adjustment, surely over time, and many swings, your playing partners might not want to walk ahead while you're swinging....

Hope Titleist sort you out sharpish, Joshzilla.

wow that sucks, wonder why

The bolt head snapped off or the club head snapped off at the shaft?

The bolt head snapped off. Tiny little piece of metal at the center of the SureFit. It was pretty heartbreaking.

Lesson learned though. When I get it back, I will ignore my curiosity and just leave it in the neutral setting.

The bolt head snapped off. Tiny little piece of metal at the center of the SureFit. It was pretty heartbreaking.

Lesson learned though. When I get it back, I will ignore my curiosity and just leave it in the neutral setting.

Surely that's still not right though? They should be torque limited to stop this happening?

I hate hearing that. It is an adjustable driver. Sure it should be used for fitting rather than for tinkering, but what the heck is the premium to pay for an adjustable driver then? If you cant move it, why not just get fit for any driver and then have them adjust it once.

Surely that's still not right though? They should be torque limited to stop this happening?

I would have thought so, too!

I hate hearing that. It is an adjustable driver. Sure it should be used for fitting rather than for tinkering, but what the heck is the premium to pay for an adjustable driver then? If you cant move it, why not just get fit for any driver and then have them adjust it once.

Agreed. I had really stuck witht he A1 (neutral) setting and was pleased with the results, but thought I would try some of the other settings just to be sure that I wasn't missing out on anything. Pretty sure the pro at my course (which is where I ordered it) will get it straightened out for me, but in the meantime I'm bummed!

Agreed. I had really stuck witht he A1 (neutral) setting and was pleased with the results, but thought I would try some of the other settings just to be sure that I wasn't missing out on anything. Pretty sure the pro at my course (which is where I ordered it) will get it straightened out for me, but in the meantime I'm bummed!

man that stinks, hoping it works out for ya!

this was a big problem when they first came out as well, thats why everytime i adjust mine i am supper carefull with it, make sure the shaft is against the ground and the club is straight up and down, also screw it in slowly just to make sure its not cross threading or binding at all, i havent had a problem yet but a buddy i play with stripped has out the first week he had it. So far i havent heard of titleist not replacing it so they should replace yours no problem

the wrench has a torque setting built in it snaps so you cant over tighten it.
on another note this baby just keeps performing only pulled one drive today but i think that was due to waiting to tee off for 15 minutes on the 6th tee. average drive today was about 270 longest being 290

the wrench has a torque setting built in it snaps so you cant over tighten it.
on another note this baby just keeps performing only pulled one drive today but i think that was due to waiting to tee off for 15 minutes on the 6th tee. average drive today was about 270 longest being 290

i know but that does nothing if you cross thread it or keep going once its in a bind. Im really loving the performance im getting from this driver as well

I hit a friend of mine's D2 today and I was HIGHLY impressed with this driver. The sound was a soft muted feel very similar to my wife's Yonex. The distance was better than average and I would love to be able to do a long term test with this club! I hit it on three holes coming in and each shot was center cut. We went to the range and he adjusted it to a higher loft and I launched that sucker. Hmmmmmm this club has some serious potential :thumb:

I hit a friend of mine's D2 today and I was HIGHLY impressed with this driver. The sound was a soft muted feel very similar to my wife's Yonex. The distance was better than average and I would love to be able to do a long term test with this club! I hit it on three holes coming in and each shot was center cut. We went to the range and he adjusted it to a higher loft and I launched that sucker. Hmmmmmm this club has some serious potential :thumb:

awesome OG, im loving it, i seem to find center clubface on this one more than anything i have hit, think its the 45" shaft

Demo'd on course after one hour simulator session a 10.5* d2 with kai li 65 stiff......STRAIGHT is the operative word! 13/14 fairways and flight that is very appealing to my eye.....surprised and pleased with low spin .......makes my r11 useless to me now......solid, explosive sound/feel........

Back