Titleist TSi Fairway Woods

I have the AV raw blue 8n the 7 wood and it is great.
I made a trade for the 3 wood my Mizuno stz for his tsi2. His has the RDX 70 gram.
Weight is same as the AV raw but lower torque
So far seems to hit higher than my Mizuno in Limited action. Just wondering if my swing can handle that much shaft. Driver speed is 100-103.
Not heavy loader of shaft.

Sent from my SM-S908W using Tapatalk
We have the same driver speed. I love the black RDX in my 3 wood. Ultimately its not about speed, but more tempo. That's all I have for you haha.

We have the same driver speed. I love the black RDX in my 3 wood. Ultimately its not about speed, but more tempo. That's all I have for you haha.
I am not an overly aggressive swinger.
Had the smoke black a few years ago in my DO and it was fine for me as was the smoke yellow in my speedzone.

So far height seems good enough and higher than I thought. Doesn't have the kick or smooth feel of the Tensei but doesn't seem shorter.

Guess will keep gaming and get more data.

Sent from my SM-S908W using Tapatalk

So, I’ve got a 16.5 TSi2 here now….

It has a Black Tie in it I can’t rip out fast enough. 🤣

Will get its debut at Karsten tomorrow….
Black tie!! How long have you been sitting on that!

It came with it, it’s probably why it was so cheap. 🤣
Oh I red that wrong.. haha.. black tie was decent long ago.

We went with rebar.

ACCRA TZ RPG Tour in M5+ :cool:

Oh, this thing with the OG LINQ Blue is scaaaaaaary.

So, I’ve got a 16.5 TSi2 here now….
Very nice, just got my replacement TSI3 16.5* head in on Friday and can’t wait to get it out on the course.

LIN-Q Blue. 😍

4D8E6674-EDF7-491F-BE0C-6B6B7918C68E.jpegFAF8AFC0-9A2A-4C94-BFD8-6FD0C9EFC8E9.jpeg48A6DCA5-0030-45B7-8239-530D2732C2EF.jpegB6B77F24-EE9F-437A-A1F6-7B4754947094.jpeg

Can’t say I’ve ever made a significant setup chance and debuted it at a course like Karsten Creek, but here we are today. 🤣

I’m scared, but, I’ve got rebar in this 4w. Hahaha

C1 setting for the win on the 16.5.

Now at 15.75 and added fade bias. Win.

And C1 did it. Little flatter window off the tee, but still ample launch off the turf. Covered the distance to the front edge of a par 5 from 258 yesterday, that’s deep for me.

So, the lofted down (15.75) 4w TSi2 has become a hoot. I hit fairways off the deck pretty well, it’s why I’ve been playing strong lofted ones for a couple seasons now. But I forgot how TOWERING I can elevate a 15-16 degree fairway into a green, it’s fun.

With how I’m hitting driver a lot more through DECADE, it might make sense to move to this more long term.

Back