Titleist TSi Fairway Woods

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
That Elevator is a cool feature.

The TS 3 fairway was alot of fun and very versatile. I am really interested in this release.

Was @Canadan able to capture any data with the fairway woods yet?

• Admin

Was @Canadan able to capture any data with the fairway woods yet?
I got a chance to hit both of them, but we were not able to pull data or generate a video due to time constraints.

What questions do you have?

that weight port adjustment is amazing. Curious what @Canadan saw between the two in terms of launch and ball speed. Was one easier to hit off the turf over the other?

Over the last 36 hours I have taken a lot of swings with these clubs and really think they might be the stars of the show. The driver is getting more press, but these fairways are fantastic.

Over the last 36 hours I have taken a lot of swings with these clubs and really think they might be the stars of the show. The driver is getting more press, but these fairways are fantastic.

These looks good so it's good to hear the results back up the look. In terms of playability, are these easy to launch?

I think that this was the case with the previous TS line as well. The driver held its own but the fairways have something special.

These looks good so it's good to hear the results back up the look. In terms of playability, are these easy to launch?

I find the TSi 2 pretty darn easy to launch. Picture below shows how it frames the ball and it just has a bit of confidence to it to my eye. The TSi 3, launched nearly a full 1.5 degrees lower, but some settings can dial it in. I am a fan of what I call Optimus Prime weight movement, and tech in general, so it is hard for me to stay on one or the other.

Have some tech studio stuff upcoming on these per the request of Titleist that should give out some more info too.

Would love to see some comparisons to the TS line.

I have the TS2 16.5 now. Dropped the Sim Ti 5 wood for it (amazing fw btw, for the record) and it has been very solid for me.

The weight port is amazing and I REALLY need to try it out. I love that fairways are getting some love and R&D. I might like the fairway more than the driver.

Great video the elevator/transformer/convertible weight port is really cool

i think i’d be a tsi3 fairway user

I'm liking the TSi2...

I currently carry a 16.5 4wd but I've been seriously thinking about going with a 15 3wd, this one definitely has my attention!

That elevator looks really cool. I like the looks of this line, but I am set in wood department.

Here are a few pics of the TSI2 15*. Cannot wait to get these out on course.
TS2I3w.jpgTS2I3w1.jpgTS2I3w2.jpgTs2I3w4.jpg

The fairways look pretty similar at address. The 3 is slight more round.

That said they are both fairly compact looking. The SIM looks massive compared to them.

So far I found the 2 to be higher launching and have a bit better ballspeed than the 3. Right now I think I prefer the 2 over the 3 but I think I like the sim better than both of them but that thing is a low spin cannon and these seem to be more "playable".

I played in some heavy wind yesterday and both of my FW were awesome. Absolute bullets into the wind for me. I did have to adjust to teeing it up lower when using it off the tee box. I hot my 5 wood today right at 200 onto a par 5 to about 8 feet for an eagle try! just missed the putt lol.

Does anyone know if the 16.5 TSi2 has the same headsize as the 15 degree (175 I think)?

Just ordered a TSi2 13.5*. I liked the 2 slightly better than the 3. The 2 in 15* was spinning too much and the 3 in 15* didn't want to square up.

Debated between going down in loft on the hosel vs going up. Ultimately decided on the 13.5.

Now is the long wait. Depending on how this goes I'll debate the 5/7 wood or a hybrid.

15* is on my ponder list. Not sure when I can get some time to hit these though.

Ordered a TSi3 5 wood to round out the set.

The TSi2 5 and 7 wood were just spinning too much. With the adapter it looks easier to go up in loft vs down so going with the 5 wood. 2 vs 3 was again a spin discussion. I still think I prefer the look of the 2, but the 3 had a better spin profile.

I feel like I have gone full circle from a low spin 5 wood going to far, to going to a high lofted hybrid that at times spins too much, back to a low spin 5 wood. We'll see how this plays out next year.

Back