Tour Edge Exotics 722 Drivers

I did miss a fairway yesterday but not by much. First time using the Shot Scooe with the Tour Edge and picked up 20yds over my previous driver.

Last edited:
I did miss a fairway yesterday but not by much. First time using the **** Scooe with the Tour Edge and picked up 20yds over my previous driver.
Love hearing this. This driver is seriously underrated.

The E722 is without a doubt the most forgiving driver I've played. I can't express enough how safe the driver feels.

The E722 is without a doubt the most forgiving driver I've played. I can't express enough how safe the driver feels.
I can say the same thing about the “less forgiving” C722 as well.

I posted in the E722 review thread yesterday, but I had a fun comparison to the LTDx yesterday. Green was the E722 and the Blue was the LTDx.

Even though the blue circle is smaller, this is only taking the better shots...no miss hits

7/12 were used for the LTDx and 9/12 were used for the E722. Forgiveness winner was the E722. Distance winner was the LTDx, but I also had the shortest distance with the LTDx on miss hits

20220724_161224.jpg

Range session today. I had to retighten the sole weight again.
Someone posted something about using painters tape or something like that to add more "grip" to the threads. I haven't tried it yet on my E722

Range session today. I had to retighten the sole weight again.
Could try a tiny tiny drop of thread locker or maybe a thin lock washer if it's the right type of screw.

Could try a tiny tiny drop of thread locker or maybe a thin lock washer if it's the right type of screw.
I have teflon thread tape on it now. Still comes loose every once in a while.

Played my first round today in a long time where I kept track of distances with the C722 and was surprised to see some of numbers on the bigger ones. I am continuing to love this driver not just for distance but how consistent it is and how confident I am with it. I didn’t feel like I was swinging particularly well today and I still found the majority of fairways and those I missed were not far off.

I hope you love it. Such a good driver head. Really forgiving, looks great behind the ball(IMO) and I enjoyed the sound/feel.

I hope you love it. Such a good driver head. Really forgiving, looks great behind the ball(IMO) and I enjoyed the sound/feel.
I'm excited, now just to wait for the adapter so I can put the white tie in it.

I'm excited, now just to wait for the adapter so I can put the white tie in it.

Old school shaft, I like it. When is that adapter coming in?

Old school shaft, I like it. When is that adapter coming in?
Hopefully next week. Didn't even think about it until yesterday.

I love that shaft, so between that and my UST Attas Coool, haven't really even looked at shafts in a long time.

Keep an eye on that back weight. It has come loose a few times as seen in the thread.

I can't remember if I heard it first swinging or just tapped the driver on the ground and heard the rattle
Will do. Has anybody tried a little loctite on it?

I've had mine for a couple months now and so far, no issues with it coming loose.

Back