Tour Edge Exotics EXS 220 Driver

that’s assuming we get a driver... maybe JB and TEE curve ball us
It was pretty clear in the sign-up post that you'd be getting one. ;)

It will take something to knock my G400 MAX out of the bag, but actually looking forward in testing this driver.

Will have this one in hand on Monday!

I am thinking the Fuji Ventus 4T core will be selected for me with my 90 mph swing and since I currently use the Fuji Atmos Orange 5 shaft in my M6.

EXS 220 DRIVER AND FAIRWAY SPEEDTESTED STOCK SHAFTS

• 85 MPH or Below: Fujikura Air Speeder: Ladies (R3) | Senior (R2) | Regular (R)
  • 85-95 MPH: Fujikura Ventus 4T Core: 5-Regular | 6-Stiff
  • 95 MPH or Above: Project X HZRDUS Smoke Yellow: 6.0 Stiff | 6.5 X-Stiff

Last edited:
Had this in hand last night. Didn’t get a chance to hit it. First impressions:
Like the shape of the head, looks like a past Callaway Driver head.
Looks Big. I almost feel like I might have trouble swinging it because it’s so big.
Looking forward to @Jman thoughts

I
Bumping this article for those who’ve been chosen for TEEm Tour Edge ;)
Think I have read the Artie 5 times just to truly understand and compare the technology of other companies.

Look foward to the feedback on this one. Looks clean.

I am thinking the Fuji Ventus 4T core will be selected for me with my 90 mph swing and since I currently use the Fuji Atmos Orange 5 shaft in my M6.

• 85 MPH or Below: Fujikura Air Speeder: Ladies (R3) | Senior (R2) | Regular (R)
I’m guessing smoke yellow 6.0 for me. I play a soft x now. I’m somewhere between the two on the high end.

I’m typically 87-92 depending on workouts and time of year. So I’m guessing Ventus R as well

I am thinking stiff smoke...but ventus might work as well...

Coming from Diamana blue 60g in most of my past drivers - never fit...

Hit it today at the chgo golf show. Really liked it!

Truly excited to provide feedback after the countless reviews that this driver competes with the big boys.

niticed that right away. Much better than my HL3

I got a EXS 220 for winning a THP FF league and I am really Impressed. I have it down to 8.5* and I had some of the best drives in years. I am debating reshafting my evenflow blue to compare with the stock ventus. It's a bit heavier than what I have been playing but I really like this Driver.

I got a EXS 220 for winning a THP FF league and I am really Impressed. I have it down to 8.5* and I had some of the best drives in years. I am debating reshafting my evenflow blue to compare with the stock ventus. It's a bit heavier than what I have been playing but I really like this Driver.
I believe yours is the EXS as we sent those before 220 was released right?

If it is the EXS, it honestly goes to show what this one has to try to build on because it’s predecessor was maybe the biggest sleeper of the driver release cycle last year. Add in now that this isn’t just a slight tweak but that some serious changes have gone on and you see the confidence TE has now because that takes some brass tacks.

It would have been easy to just massage the design of their biggest selling driver, but nope, that’s not the way David and company think and I love that.

This brand has become my new favorite. Always had great stuff. They know how to tell the story in a way that brings more of us to the cash register or to put in the cart online.

How is the sound/feel of the 220 outside? In the store, it was no bueno for me. I tend to get reality when hitting outside.

How is the sound/feel of the 220 outside? In the store, it was no bueno for me. I tend to get reality when hitting outside.
Give me 2-3 days and I’ll tell you. :p

Weather's been good lately...
Yup. I’ll have it in hand tomorrow, pics tomorrow evening, then to the course on Tuesday if all goes according to plan.

Looking forward to test/review this driver. I have played both the Mavrik SZ and TM SIM. I have numbers for both (which were almost identical). also have on course testing, and have decided on the SIM, basically because it outperforms the Mav for me on course, just goes straighter with less effort. I can wait to put the 220 head to head, with the big boys.

This should arrive today. Hoping my girls tourney gets done in time for me to get some pics fore Dan and I shoot some #RangeDays content.

I’ll be putting up a new thread, so be on the 👀for that.

USPS did USPS things yesterday hahaha

Delivery today now, we will just use this thread instead and I’ll have JB add the pics to the OP when I get them done.

Back