Tour Edge Exotics EXS 220 Driver

Took a few swings (or 50) with the 220 last night at PGA store and have to say was pretty surprised given the club available to hit. They had stock 10.5 with Fujikura Ventus R shaft which doesn't really fit my swing tendencies (hard, fast transition at the top and AoA) Nonetheless, when I was able to put a good, smooth swing on it performed really well. Spin rate was in 2600-2800 range and carry was in the 235 range (SS 105ish) .... again, when I was able to put a smooth swing on it. Definitely plan to go back when I have some time to work with the staff to change/tweak the shaft and setup to see what sort of numbers it will produce for me.

Good review jman. Tour Edge reminds me of an underdog.

Well, the pics in the article were renderings still, so this was legit the debut of any in-hand pics.
I will brag on the THP reviewers when it comes to photos, once you guys get stuff in hand, the pics help so much more than the stock stuff. Kudos to you guys. Same with the guys at the show, it's amazing what that extra light will do and make stuff shine more.

EXS220.jpgEXS220a.jpgEXS220C.jpg

Yeah. I’m hoping we get this line in hand soon for sure.

Me too. Picked up a TEE 3W last year and have loved it. Cant wait to see what this driver can do! Love the looks, and have enjoyed all the content from TEE since I joined this forum.

I'm hoping to get a spot on TEEm Tour Edge this year!

I hope I can hit he driver decent cause I love the way it looks. That and the hybrid

Gaming TEE FW and HY right now and loving them. This might fill my need for a new driver. Do you know what Ventus this one resembles the most? Red? Blue? and weight of shaft.

I'm hoping to get a spot on TEEm Tour Edge this year!

Heck yeah! I’d bet after last year a whoooooole lot of people are. I’m excited for whoever it is!

Driver looks like it sets up very neutral?

Great pics. Nice looking clubs. Hoping to hit the driver in 12* but my local fitting center quit carrying TEE due to lack of sales.
That’s interesting considering the last two years the company has had.

I’ve had a few of their 3 woods, but never hit their drivers. I might have to check them out.

I thought so too.

They had the HL3 and CBX lines. Those were removed then they got the EXS line.
When the HL4 came out I asked if they would be getting those in and they said no (lack of sales) and have slowly phased the EXS out as well.

The head guy actually said I’d probably be the only one to ever demo the HL4 if they did get it in.

I think its geographical. As you have seen in the market share info, they are on a role and HL has done ridiculously well.

I think its geographical. As you have seen in the market share info, they are on a role and HL has done ridiculously well.
This Is very true. Their last year has been pretty profound.

My guess is it has to do with the fitting center itself. They seem to get buyers with deep pockets. Lots of Well Off senior players, Up and coming junior players and a bunch of club ho’s like myself.They seem to move a lot of Ping, Cally, TM, Mizzy irons, XXIO to the retired country clubbers etc.

My guess is it has to do with the fitting center itself. They seem to get buyers with deep pockets. Lots of Well Off senior players, Up and coming junior players and a bunch of club ho’s like myself.They seem to move a lot of Ping, Cally, TM, Mizzy irons, XXIO to the retired country clubbers etc.
Prob def made a difference

The sales thing is intersting. I might not have given it a chance had I not try it at a demo day sponsored by the dealer. Demo Days,Trunk Shows. Being a rep I know just because you sell it in the deals not over. Often you need to help ignite the sell thru as well.

I agree with the fact that they are hard to find and test.

I need to find a 12* with the stock HZRDUS to give a swing, I've loved what I've seen out of the EXS clubs previously and hope this is a great progression, and I've never had a TEE driver in the bag, but I know a few locals who swear by them, might be time to start the season off with some tinkering.

I need to find a 12* with the stock HZRDUS to give a swing, I've loved what I've seen out of the EXS clubs previously and hope this is a great progression, and I've never had a TEE driver in the bag, but I know a few locals who swear by them, might be time to start the season off with some tinkering.

If they sell the club on their site I believe it’s a 60 day money back guarantee. Might be worth a shot

@IceyShanks What did you think about this driver when you hit it? How did it compare to the Mavrik, SIM, and SZ?

I keep eyeing back to this article. They’re starting to be out there in the wild, and starting to create some buzz.

I fail to see how anyone touches this one in terms of bang for the buck, and then some, this season.

Back