Tour Edge Exotics Pro 721 Preview

@Jman Limited Edition C721 Driver Yes or no, ordered yet? I caved......:cool:
Can wait to hear your thoughts and see the comparison pictures to your current gamer

Can wait to hear your thoughts and see the comparison pictures to your current gamer

Current Gamer is the C721 , The Limited Edition Pro has adjustable weighting and diff shaft, SNaller Profile and well.....LOTS of TECH....cant wait to get it and pair the two

Current Gamer is the C721 , The Limited Edition Pro has adjustable weighting and diff shaft, SNaller Profile and well.....LOTS of TECH....cant wait to get it and pair the two
Oh I can’t wait for your opinion. Which shaft you go with

@Jman Limited Edition C721 Driver Yes or no, ordered yet? I caved......:cool:
I’m now in this little thing called the Morgan Cup sooooooooo….ponders were all put on halt :LOL:

I am so Jones-ing for that 3 wood to arrive. I know how i hit my current gamer and everyone and thing i read say this is a bomber....ready to put it into play

I’m now in this little thing called the Morgan Cup sooooooooo….ponders were all put on halt :LOL:
Well, maybe there was an order before that announcement. :oops:

Mine arrives today. Only took a few days

Mine arrives today. Only took a few days

Yes, I placed and order Sunday and this little jewel arrived today....
65299229168__692D06D9-ACC6-4590-A83A-DF6C912344F4.jpeg
This is sitting alongside the original C721 Driver we got for review. Newer is shorter toe to heel, deeper face and 440cc's

65299287959__88C17BF9-CA34-4833-B2D9-E14BDC430837.jpeg

That is one pretty lady right there

Took out the Limited Edition Tour Edge Pro C 721 this morning and that thing is HOT. It is a smaller head by a bit, but the launch is awesome and i hit a couple that i though were a bit off center they rolled out BIG TIME.. Turn a corner on a dogleg and still OUT THERE ! I was amazed at how easy the adjust was to this one. from the original C721. This one has the Orange counterbalanced shaft and i left the 12gm weight in the toe. with the balanced shaft, i could still turn it over when i wanted and if i tried, i could get it to snap left, okay, i did not have to try REAL HARD to hit a snapper but i really only hit one pull hook during the round and i had a shot from there so it was okay. I tied for first today and had 3 birdies so that was good too....

Took out the Limited Edition Tour Edge Pro C 721 this morning and that thing is HOT. It is a smaller head by a bit, but the launch is awesome and i hit a couple that i though were a bit off center they rolled out BIG TIME.. Turn a corner on a dogleg and still OUT THERE ! I was amazed at how easy the adjust was to this one. from the original C721. This one has the Orange counterbalanced shaft and i left the 12gm weight in the toe. with the balanced shaft, i could still turn it over when i wanted and if i tried, i could get it to snap left, okay, i did not have to try REAL HARD to hit a snapper but i really only hit one pull hook during the round and i had a shot from there so it was okay. I tied for first today and had 3 birdies so that was good too....
Rate the wow factor based on your experience with the standard c721

I was loving the look of the Pro model the minute i took it out of the box. on a 1-5 from the standard, I would say 4 really liked it, but i am going to go to PGASS hitting bay this week with Both heads and the same shaft....and then post #'s

I was loving the look of the Pro model the minute i took it out of the box. on a 1-5 from the standard, I would say 4 really liked it, but i am going to go to PGASS hitting bay this week with Both heads and the same shaft....and then post #'s
Sounds like a great idea. Solid comparison numbers.

Sounds like a great idea. Solid comparison numbers.
yep, i thought i would take the Ventus red and the Tensi Orange and take at least 5 with each with both heads once i am loose, I do feel like i can "jump" on the Ventus a little more than the counter balanced Tensei. I would LOVE to get a LinQ for it, Can you imagine the LinQ Gunmetal? Maybe with the low spin of the C721 the Purple would be better?

I got to the PGASS hitting bay with the Tour Edge C721 and the Pro model C721 with both my Stiff shaft Red Ventus and the Counter balanced Stiff Tensei Orange. Let me say I did not have a good day swinging and I was somewhat over the top.....Here is the set up for the 20 shots, I took 5 swings and started recording and I only had 30 minutes on the timer....
1-5 New Pro Series C721 with Tensei Orange
6-10 C721 head on the Tensei Orange
11-15 Pro Series Head on Ventus Red Stiff
16-20 C721 Head on Ventus Red Stiff

Now my background, I am 64 today these are 20 shots in a row where i swapped the heads. Like i said, so crap, straight 20 swings. I need to redo them and I am playing in the am at a new course so we will see how it goes live fire

IMG_1552.jpegIMG_1553.jpeg

We are working on a little TE 721 Pro FW action for THPTV….
787742DD-5AC8-4EAB-A5B1-4CB924E94DA8.jpegDEE947FE-14E9-4C3B-85A8-CEE991937855.jpegF04EADA5-3833-41C7-82EE-7FAA9D225FC3.jpeg2963CB41-3A48-40B2-9B69-407892B5024C.jpeg

Not fair at all. There are 4 of us trying to be patient waiting on ours to arrive. Hope it gets here before I leave for a nice long golf vacation.
We are just working to provide content for everyone! ;)

Back