TPC Las Vegas - Hosting THP Event In 2016

I love this announcement. The way these guys stepped in in 2013 was awesome. The staff at the TPC made us feel welcome well beyond what I've seen most other places. Not to mention that course is just plain fun.

Count me in...I'll be here waiting.

They treated us so well last time. Fun course too.

If you are lucky enough to get in, make sure you bring enough golf balls. Holes 12-16 did a number on THP'ers last go round.

When I played it in June with VegasMav they moved the tees on 13??? - the first hole where the ravine is in play, first hole following the short par 3 - so that you have to hit across the ravine to a perpendicular fairway. Go long and you are in the houses, go short and you are in the ravine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know I am already checking for show dates for a certain comedian. :smile:

I so hope that works out. Maybe we can even get an extra ticket. Remind me to buy you the smaller drink size as well.

You know I am already checking for show dates for a certain comedian. :smile:

Can you guys make sure to stick around for the dinner this time :alien:

Awaiting details of yet another grand event!

What a great time that was! Still sport the towel on the bag with the THP one as well.

If you are lucky enough to get in, make sure you bring enough golf balls. Holes 12-16 did a number on THP'ers last go round.
The canyon stretch is a b*tch!!!

Pro tip: Hit a draw.... Or a straight ball.

Follow up tip: If you miss right, don't pursue!

Pro tip: Hit a draw.... Or a straight ball.

Follow up tip: If you miss right, don't pursue!

Or bring your spelunking gear.

This was one of the first event threads I followed after joining in 2013. Loved reading about CJ's epic road trip out there. At the time I wondered who's be crazy enough to make thst drive for "just a weekend of golf"

well I met CJ last year and attended my first THP event. Both questions can now be summed up by "A fantastic guy and THP evemts are so so much more than just a "weekend of golf"

Hell Yeah!!

And a bear hug...

Well, CJ is crazy and I gave him a big hug after being in a foursome with him this year.

Hopefully this will work for me.

I'd love to play out in Vegas with THPers.

burgr_farm_burger.jpg

Are we stay at the RIO...................................................................my lungs just recovered..LOL I am joking, sort of. Mike did a great job!

Hotel is not the Rio. Mikedean out did himself on the hotel this year. But we will hold off on discussing that just yet.

Yeah, I've never been to Vegas and I'd love to play this track. If the dates and budget work out, sign my ass up!

Love that course! man how awesome would it be to go back and play in another amazing event.

Back