TPC Las Vegas - Hosting THP Event In 2016

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As you might have read, THP will be hosting an event in Las Vegas in 2016 and today we are proud to announce the course where the golf portion of the event will be played. It was late 2013 the last time THP held an event in Las Vegas and this course was absolutely spectacular and will be again.

_header_LasVegas-hole1.jpg

28938.jpg

I cannot wait to go back!
A lot of real good memories there!

I really hope the dates work out for this one. I haven't been to Vegas in a while and going with THP is a no brainer

Anything with a TP and C in the name is awesome!

Very fitting. Just a great course from all accounts I've heard.

OMG, TPC Las Vegas....I love that track. Please take my money while I have it.

This is where I met you brother. A larger than life figure with peace and love in your heart.
I cannot wait to go back!
A lot of real good memories there!

There was never a 2nd option for this event, TPC will offer the perfect course for THP

Okay, that's it, I'm in.

Well, quite the course! I hope the dates work for me!! I love me some Vegas, golf is always good there!!!

There was never a 2nd option for this event, TPC will offer the perfect course for THP

No sir. It was the first and only choice for us.

Never have played golf in Vegas. That may need to change in 2016!

Awesome! I read all about the fun in 2013 and played this course last year. Can't wait for more details

If you are lucky enough to get in, make sure you bring enough golf balls. Holes 12-16 did a number on THP'ers last go round.

Never been to Vegas.... That's going to change.

This was one of the first event threads I followed after joining in 2013. Loved reading about CJ's epic road trip out there. At the time I wondered who's be crazy enough to make thst drive for "just a weekend of golf"

well I met CJ last year and attended my first THP event. Both questions can now be summed up by "A fantastic guy and THP evemts are so so much more than just a "weekend of golf"

Hell Yeah!!

Such a beautiful place there at THP Vegas, I would LOVE to have another shot at it with THP!!

Whatever event is here, it has my attention. What a beautiful looking course!

If you are lucky enough to get in, make sure you bring enough golf balls. Holes 12-16 did a number on THP'ers last go round.

The canyon stretch is a b*tch!!!

Are we stay at the RIO...................................................................my lungs just recovered..LOL I am joking, sort of. Mike did a great job!
No sir. It was the first and only choice for us.

This is where I met you brother. A larger than life figure with peace and love in your heart.

And vans filled with cow on the brain!

Oh man I can't wait to hear more about this event. TPC Las Vegas with THPers sounds like a ton of fun!

One of my favorite courses. I am playing it on January maybe I will get lucky and get to see it twice :)

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Another opportunity for the left coast. Hopefully I can get into this event.

Back