Trailer Park Golf Club Polos and Hats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocked Pop Tv GIF by One Day At A Time

Just wait til we unleash our army of goons on this forum.
Interesting introduction to the forum.
With tens of thousands of golfers every day reading THP, everybody will have unique tastes.

We like it that way, to keep things interesting. If you prefer to only enjoy trailer parks in Detroit, that’s fine too. But you know what they say about armys, size matters. 👍

Why don’t we keep this to the opinions of golfers and let them discuss the brand as they seem fit

Interesting introduction to the forum.
With tens of thousands of golfers every day reading THP, everybody will have unique tastes.

We like it that way, to keep things interesting. If you prefer to only enjoy trailer parks in Detroit, that’s fine too. But you know what they say about armys, size matters. 👍

Why don’t we keep this to the opinions of golfers and let them discuss the brand as they seem fit
Roger Goodell has entered the chat.

Relax bro, it was a joke.

Can't lie. I'm entertained

Russell Crowe Gladiator GIF
How can you not be. Car crashes bring viewers.

I’m sure Thrillbilly is excited to know it’s from the north. Big Lions fan

related: Cleveland and Detroit arguing which is better is like Ramen and Cup of Noodles arguing which is fancier.

Welll ramen lol

Your golf and your landmarks, truly are world class

Geography trash talk from Cleveland? Really? Is that like choosing the Geo Metro over the Pinto?

Geography trash talk from Cleveland? Really? Is that like choosing the Geo Metro over the Pinto?
I deleted it before you quoted it. Damn it 🤦🏼‍♂️

related: Cleveland and Detroit arguing which is better is like Ramen and Cup of Noodles arguing which is fancier.
Coming from Cincy off the top rope

If we are going to get "technical" .....I think BOTH were ironically engineered and built in D'troi

I saw it too, how dare you post that hideous golden thing
I'm going to post those in the made me laugh thread. Cause, until about 20min ago.....I didn't know they existed lol

I'm going to post those in the made me laugh thread. Cause, until about 20min ago.....I didn't know they existed lol
I mean fair but Cleveland had water catch on fire.

How can you not be. Car crashes bring viewers.

I’m sure Thrillbilly is excited to know it’s from the north. Big Lions fan
Panthers, but both big cats.

I'd like to return this to the brand.

It's not for me. But, it might be for others. 🤷🏼

No Ill-will and I hope ya succeed.

Jeans shorts, untucked shirts and pissing in the weeds (per their website) just isn't aligned with my typical golf experience🤷🏼

Another interesting viewpoint.
This is going swimmingly well…Bro.
Everything was going swimmingly well until the no fun police showed up. I thought everyone in here was partaking in friendly banter. I know I was.

Not here to cause any trouble. I am having a lot of fun in this forum, hence me being in here every day since I joined. And like I said, it was a joke.

Oh, someone just DMd me and told me that the two things that won't fly on this forum are politics and religion. Got it. I didnt think making a joke about an "army" of "goons" would be considered political, but that's just my viewpoint. It was just a stupid silly joke in my dumb head. If that's how/why we got off on the wrong foot here, then I apologize. Won't happen again. Just here to have a good time brother.

Everything was going swimmingly well until the no fun police showed up. I thought everyone in here was partaking in friendly banter. I know I was.

Not here to cause any trouble. I am having a lot of fun in this forum, hence me being in here every day since I joined. And like I said, it was a joke.

Oh, someone just DMd me and told me that the two things that won't fly on this forum are politics and religion. Got it. I didnt think making a joke about an "army" of "goons" would be considered political, but that's just my viewpoint. It was just a stupid silly joke in my dumb head. If that's how/why we got off on the wrong foot here, then I apologize. Won't happen again. Just here to have a good time brother.
I enjoy it. Some people just get bent out of shape by things they don’t like for some reason.

Uhhhhh.....Flint, Mi.....👀 🤣🤣🤣
That would kill you if you drink it not catch on fire. To make water catch on fire is an impressive feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back